Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Feedback on TheAdminShow - Halloween Special!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

Feedback on TheAdminShow - Halloween Special! Empty
PostFeedback on TheAdminShow - Halloween Special!

So now that you've saw the new Admin Show - Halloween special, let's hear what you think of it. Post your comments/suggestions/feedback on this thread right here, if you haven't checked it out already; follow the link below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Feedback on TheAdminShow - Halloween Special! :: Comments

RichardWarmHeart
Re: Feedback on TheAdminShow - Halloween Special!
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:26 am by RichardWarmHeart
Very Kewl Halloween Episode!!
Very Happy
My favorite parts are the Wizard and the Bearrific Bears dancing to "Time Warp"! Congrats to all the "Admins Picks" entries...everyone did a Great Job!!

*Huzzah*

cheers
Rosemarie704
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:27 am by Rosemarie704
OMG I loved it admin, and you got my fave's back; The bearific bears =0), i love them. I sooo wnat their autographs, lol. excellent job on the mysterious guest, very spooky voice whomever it was, very convicing =0)
Mickeyquack
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:06 am by Mickeyquack
LoL that was an awesome episode. The dancing bears were a riot. Everyone wants to watch them again~ Very Happy
Edwardsnowbear5
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:14 am by Edwardsnowbear5
Well done admin on yet another awesome adminshow Smile The wizard was pretty cool and very convincing I wonder who the guests voice may of been?! My suggestion is for your next admin show I would LOVE to see a youtube star like Hannahseptember9 or lindafriendly? If not either of them hold a contest and the winner can be on the show.
starla2hip56
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:23 am by starla2hip56
Admin , you did an awesome job at this video!
I loved it!
Rubybearsrock16
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:54 pm by Rubybearsrock16
Awesome Job! I think next time maybe have two people on the Admin Show that would be awesome!
Admin
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:58 pm by Admin
Many of you have asked me, who did the voice of the Wizard. Well, If you think about it; The ChloeShow does not reveal who they use for bear voices or something, therefore TheAdminShow will also not reveal.
Edwardsnowbear5
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:17 pm by Edwardsnowbear5
Ok admin Wink If I am honest I quite like the mystery and speculation of whom he might of been lol
VictoriaCuddles550
Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:32 am by VictoriaCuddles550
Nice admin!!! Smile
Hannah
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:35 am by Hannah
It was Just Amazing!!! I <3 It!! Especially the effects! Pawsome Songs too!! Luv the Time Warp part! Very Happy Great Job Admin!!!! Very Happy

Page 1 of 1