Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Beary NewsWorthy

Go down 
+3
Edwardsnowbear5
RichardWarmHeart
michaelarainbow12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

New Beary NewsWorthy  Empty
PostSubject: New Beary NewsWorthy    New Beary NewsWorthy  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Hello wonderful people
I got a new beary newsworthy when i was at babw and i thought i tell what is coming next month

Now we all know about the Rudolph the red-nosed-reindeer collection is coming to babw on Nov,1
Rudolph will be priced at 23$
Clarice will be priced at 23$
Bumble the abominable snow monster will be priced 20$

New Beary NewsWorthy  Front_10

Also starting Nov,1 thought the 11th a free tiny chilp when you buy a Rudolph the red-nosed-reindeer collection friend!

New Beary NewsWorthy  Front_11

And starting Nov, 12th thought the 24th get a free stocking when you spend 30$ or more which also includes a offer from borders the book store and an code for a virtual stocking on babv, Get a jump on holiday shopping
New Beary NewsWorthy  Back_110

Mark your calendars for some online and in store sales Wink

Nov,25- Thanksgiving day specials only at buildabear.com
Nov,26-28- Black Friday weekend offer in stores and online
Nov,29- Cybear Monday deals only at buildabear.com
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: New Beary NewsWorthy    New Beary NewsWorthy  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Kewl Information! Thanks for posting this, Michaela
Very Happy
I like the clips & the stockings!!
Back to top Go down
Edwardsnowbear5
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Edwardsnowbear5

PostSubject: Re: New Beary NewsWorthy    New Beary NewsWorthy  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks beary much for posting Smile I cannot beleive its almost that time of the year again lol!!! its exactly a month today until the North Pole opens!!
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

PostSubject: Re: New Beary NewsWorthy    New Beary NewsWorthy  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:29 am

Thanks fur the reminder, to me have already got mine Smile
I just only have the U.K version. Smile
Back to top Go down
evelynflower
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
evelynflower

PostSubject: Re: New Beary NewsWorthy    New Beary NewsWorthy  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:56 am

Cute clips
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: New Beary NewsWorthy    New Beary NewsWorthy  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:29 pm

This holiday season will be great at BABW! There will be some kind of "gift with purchase" from now until the start of the new year. The Black Friday special this year is Holly or Hal Moose for just $5 each. No minimum purchase required!
Back to top Go down
Edwardsnowbear5
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Edwardsnowbear5

PostSubject: Re: New Beary NewsWorthy    New Beary NewsWorthy  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Bearhug05 wrote:
This holiday season will be great at BABW! There will be some kind of "gift with purchase" from now until the start of the new year. The Black Friday special this year is Holly or Hal Moose for just $5 each. No minimum purchase required!

Thanks for the info Karen bounce
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: New Beary NewsWorthy    New Beary NewsWorthy  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:08 am

Thanks for the info! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beary NewsWorthy    New Beary NewsWorthy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beary NewsWorthy
Page 1 of 1