Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

~Christmas Dance~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

~Christmas Dance~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Christmas Dance~   ~Christmas Dance~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:18 pm

~Christmas Dance~

Hosted By: Rubybearsrock16
Where?: Gym then Coffee shop for Refreshments
Server: Teddy Terrace
Date: 6th December 2010
Time: 6:00PM UK. If anyone can find the other times like USA please help me. Thanks.
Attire(Clothing): Party Dresses, Suits, Party Clothing or Christmas Fancy Dress.
Other: You may come with a Dance Partner, Only a member of BW Though only.
Contests: Dance Contest(With your Dance Partner), Christmas Raffle(Free, Prizes can be donated), Best Party Outfit.

Please Donate Raffle Prizes!

I will PM all members coming when the party starts and you will receive a Reminder on the First of December.

Please Post the Form below if you're coming

Quote :
Form:

BABV Name:
BW Name:
What time are you Arriving at?:
Signed: Ruby'sPartyLandxx
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

~Christmas Dance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Christmas Dance~   ~Christmas Dance~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:24 am

Cancelling No one seems to want to come- Ruby
Back to top Go down

~Christmas Dance~
Page 1 of 1