Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

The chatboxes where is it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HannahLoveable
New Membear
New Membear
HannahLoveable

The chatboxes where is it Empty
PostSubject: The chatboxes where is it   The chatboxes where is it I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:51 pm

I am new to this forum and I was wondering does this site have a chatbox? If it does where is it and what time does it open?
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: The chatboxes where is it   The chatboxes where is it I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Hello there Hannah, Welcome to BW. The chatbox is open from time to time. Only an administrator can open the chatbox. Keep checking back!

When it is open it appears at the top of the home page.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: The chatboxes where is it   The chatboxes where is it I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Welcome to Bearville World. Please read and sign the chatbox rules so you will be all ready to join in when we open the chatbox!

http://www.bearvilleworld.com/rules-and-regulations-f3/chatbox-rules-sign-them-here-t271.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chatboxes where is it   The chatboxes where is it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The chatboxes where is it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: The Golden Gateway! Your First Stop! :: Issues related to BW-
Jump to: