Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Grand Opening CeleBEARation!

Go down 
+12
Elijahboysrock19
Max
Rubybearsrock16
RichardWarmHeart
Edwardsnowbear5
Katieapril545
AJBubbles
Mickeyquack
Admin
michaelarainbow12
TestAwesome
Bearhug05
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Grand Opening CeleBEARation! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:09 pm

A good friend of mine had the privilege of opening a brand new BABW store this week! Help me wish my buddy Eric good luck here on this thread. In honor of the new store opening, I'm hosting another post contest! All members are welcome to join in the celebration, and will get a BABV surprise when they post. Only members with PM privileges will receive a gift.
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Oh pawsome!
Good luck to your friend Eric! (:
I hope the BABW goes beary successfully!

Last edited by TestAwesome on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Thats so cool
I wish good luck to your buddy Eric queen
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:20 pm

That's great! I wish them good luck and hope everything goes pawsome for them in their new store! Good Luck Eric! cheers

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Good luck Eric. Have a pawsome time with your new store!
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Good luck Eric.Have a pawsome time with the store.
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Oh thats super awesome! Im so happy for your friend! Tell him congrats for me, and YAY another BABW store!
Back to top Go down
Edwardsnowbear5
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Edwardsnowbear5

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Great another store! Grand Opening CeleBEARation! 151328

-Disqualified. Only members with PM ability may enter.
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Good Luck, Eric!!
Very Happy
Congratulations, too, on the New BABW Store!! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Good Luck Eric! I hope you get many customers and the Staff at the Store are being really helpful, I'm so glad we have another store! Once again GOOD LUCK ERIC!
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:09 am

Thank you everyone for helping me congratulate Eric and our new store! There's still a few more hours to get involved in the thread, but you can only post once.
Back to top Go down
Max
New Membear
New Membear
Max

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:56 am

good luck, i hope you are very sucessful Smile
Back to top Go down
Elijahboysrock19
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Elijahboysrock19

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:58 am

Good luck Eric
Hope you have a pawsome time
Back to top Go down
Nicolelorne
New Membear
New Membear
Nicolelorne

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 am

Good Luck Eric with the new store. I hope that one day I am lucky enough to own my own store
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:09 am

Good luck to your buddy Eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:22 am

Good Luck to your friend Eric! I hope the grand opening will come true. I know that Eric will have alot of buildabears for sale! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:10 am

Thats pawsome karen =0), congrats on the new store opening and a big Good Luck to your friend Eric =0)
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Thanks to everyone for helping me wish my buddy Eric well in his new store!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening CeleBEARation!   Grand Opening CeleBEARation! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening CeleBEARation!
Page 1 of 1