Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

The North Pole

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannahsocute265
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannahsocute265

The North Pole Empty
PostSubject: The North Pole   The North Pole I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Hey Bearville world staff and members i am here in babv at 12:16 am (eastern)
waiting for the north pole to open it's going to be better than last year i hope.
........waiting.......waiting.....-ok this is getting tiring i'll come back when the north pole is open!

The North Pole 855917
Back to top Go down
nickadventure
New Membear
New Membear
nickadventure

The North Pole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Pole   The North Pole I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 pm

cool me too
Back to top Go down
ajdaisy830
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ajdaisy830

The North Pole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Pole   The North Pole I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:04 pm

col it's so awesome,plz + me i saw your inventory it was huge + anyways i like your style
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

The North Pole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Pole   The North Pole I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:08 pm

thanks for the info! [: it's so pawsome! Did you also notice there's a little "frost" on the ground in babv too? Smile
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

The North Pole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Pole   The North Pole I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:10 am

I can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hannahsocute265
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannahsocute265

The North Pole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Pole   The North Pole I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:49 am

Emily2Hip254 wrote:
thanks for the info! [: it's so pawsome! Did you also notice there's a little "frost" on the ground in babv too? Smile

yeah i totally did it was so cool!
Back to top Go down
Hannahsocute265
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannahsocute265

The North Pole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Pole   The North Pole I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:50 am

hey everyone the north pole is now open i just woke up can you believe that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The North Pole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Pole   The North Pole I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The North Pole
Page 1 of 1