Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Bearville World Christmas party Contests :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Bearville World Christmas party Contests :) Empty
PostSubject: Bearville World Christmas party Contests :)   Bearville World Christmas party Contests :) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:53 am

Bearville World Christmas party Contests :) Christmaspartythread

Bearville World is happy to announce a few contests we have for the Christmas party.

We will be having a scavenger hunt. I will post a thread with some clues to something in BABV. You will need to hunt for it around BABV. You must PM me the location and the item. I have three codes available for the winners. The codes are 1) Green Tracks Move 2) Snowflake Jacket and 3) reindeer antlers The first one with all the correct answers will receive choice of the three codes. The next will have choice of the remaining codes. There will also be a third place winner. Look for the thread in the Contest section before the party. You will have untill midnight Pacific time to submit your guesses.

We will also be having a guessing game. I will discribe a few holiday items, and you will have to guess what I am describing on BABV. There will be a thread posted in the contest section for the guessing game. You will have to look on that thread to see if you are the first to guess correctly, and we will post your name on that thread. You can then ask MaximeBearsRule to trade to choose your prize. The prizes are BVO items.

We will be hosting a best dressed contest. Come dressed in your best holiday clothes. There will be a 5 credit BVO card for the winner.

We advise you to come on the Chatbox during the party as on the Chatbox, We will announce when our BW Santa will open his condo and is giving out gifts.
Back to top Go down

Bearville World Christmas party Contests :)
Page 1 of 1