Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New ice cream bear =) maybe

Go down 
+3
TaylarAllHeart
gracienick
michaelarainbow12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

New ice cream bear =) maybe  Empty
PostSubject: New ice cream bear =) maybe    New ice cream bear =) maybe  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:24 am

Ok so today i was taking a test on babw about new stuff when they show this bear
New ice cream bear =) maybe  2df26310

heres what they say
On the picture below is a prototype showing the design idea for a Summer Treat Bear that we may introduce in summer season 2011.

Dairy Queen has very popular ice cream treats, Blizzards, and they would partner with us on this program including providing a special coupon offer for all of our customers during the promotion.

The bear will be made of fur with a multi color "Candy" pattern; and it will hold a plush ice cream cup with a Blizzard logo and have an ice cream cup embroidered on one of its paws.

As of now its not set yet but i thought i share it anyway
Back to top Go down
gracienick
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
gracienick

PostSubject: Re: New ice cream bear =) maybe    New ice cream bear =) maybe  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:06 am

sweet! i love dairy queen and would definitly get one of those
Back to top Go down
TaylarAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
TaylarAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: New ice cream bear =) maybe    New ice cream bear =) maybe  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:09 am

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hannahsocute265
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannahsocute265

PostSubject: Re: New ice cream bear =) maybe    New ice cream bear =) maybe  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:20 am

awww............
Back to top Go down
abbieyoohoo34
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
abbieyoohoo34

PostSubject: Re: New ice cream bear =) maybe    New ice cream bear =) maybe  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:34 am

aww its so adorable!~ : D
Back to top Go down
reggie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
reggie

PostSubject: Re: New ice cream bear =) maybe    New ice cream bear =) maybe  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:21 am

awww... real cute
Back to top Go down
CurlyQ95
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
CurlyQ95

PostSubject: Re: New ice cream bear =) maybe    New ice cream bear =) maybe  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:00 am

I am not sure if I personally would buy it, but it is cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ice cream bear =) maybe    New ice cream bear =) maybe  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New ice cream bear =) maybe
Page 1 of 1