Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Darling Doggie Training.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Darling Doggie Training. Empty
PostDarling Doggie Training.

I thought you might like to know how the dog training works. Your character replaces the dog trainer when you click on him and train your dog. Your dog replaces the one running around the course. That's it. Here is a photo of me training Purincess.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the prize when you finish training your doggie. (I put it in a spoiler in case you want to be suprised) I trained my dog for 3 days before receiving it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mickeyquack on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Darling Doggie Training. :: Comments

MelodyHugs
Re: Darling Doggie Training.
Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:17 am by MelodyHugs
Pawsome! By The Way, Your Dog is cute.
Rosemarie704
Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:26 am by Rosemarie704
OMG it's sooo fluffy, lol. just got all 3 today, couldn't settle for just one as most of you guys know me by now lol. can't wait to try out the training later =0)
AJBubbles
Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:29 am by AJBubbles
OMG the dogs are really really cute thanks for poasting!!
VictoriaCuddles550
Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:33 am by VictoriaCuddles550
Thats awesome and I <3 it
Mickeyquack
Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:07 am by Mickeyquack
Thanks everyone I added the prize you get when you finish training your doggie to the first post Smile I think the darling doggies are awesome Smile
CurlyQ95
Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:11 am by CurlyQ95
Cute! I almost got one of the Darling Doggies, but I opted for the Star Wars Bear...
Mickeyquack
Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:04 pm by Mickeyquack
CurlyQ95 wrote:
Cute! I almost got one of the Darling Doggies, but I opted for the Star Wars Bear...

The starwars bear is awesome too Very Happy congradulations on your new furry friend Smile
AcaciaAdorable179
Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:23 am by AcaciaAdorable179
Cute puppy! I really want the pink one! Maybe I can get one of those instead of money on my progress report? silent
Post  by Sponsored content

Darling Doggie Training.

Page 1 of 1