Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Do you take a second language class at school?

Go down 
+9
fluffycool157
RiyaBearCub
JadaBallerina
MiaHugz
Adrianaadventurebear212
reggie
starla2hip56
TaylarAllHeart
emiliebear46
13 posters

Do you take a second language?
Yes
Do you take a second language class at school? I_vote_lcap44%Do you take a second language class at school? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
No
Do you take a second language class at school? I_vote_lcap33%Do you take a second language class at school? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
We don't have it at my school
Do you take a second language class at school? I_vote_lcap22%Do you take a second language class at school? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

Do you take a second language class at school? Empty
PostSubject: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 am

If you do, what is it? I take Spanish. I wish they had a whole bunc of languages that we could pick from. I know what I'd pick!
Back to top Go down
TaylarAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
TaylarAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:21 am

i'm in a lower grade then you i guess cause we don't have those ones
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:23 am

In my school we only take Spanish. Which is boring to learn. But my brother school takes 2 language classes. One is Spanish and the other one is French. I'll like to learn French. Smile
Back to top Go down
reggie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
reggie

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:41 am

we learn French. last time we learnt a chant to remember the avoir verb:
j'ai (i have)
tu as ( you have)
il a (he has)
elle a (she has)
nous avons (we have)
vous avez (you have)
ils ont ( they have (masculine (men or mixed)))
elles ont! ( they have (feminine ( just women)))

Smile

Last edited by reggie on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : letters went mixed up!)
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:59 am

well at my school we don't get language classes yet, but when i get into the next grade i get to learn a language. they teach us Spanish, which is boring for me because i already speak Spanish.
Back to top Go down
MiaHugz
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MiaHugz

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:01 am

No, But I Will Soon. :]
I Will Want To Speak French.
I Know Spanish + English, Already.
Well Of Course I Know English. xD
Also, Spanish Is In My Blood, So I Know How To Speak It. pig
Back to top Go down
JadaBallerina
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
JadaBallerina

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:49 pm

All i speak is spanish and french.
but i'm only learning french

- Removed. Please do not tell your grade. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
RiyaBearCub
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RiyaBearCub

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:05 pm

not yet Razz.. i'll be taking latin next year
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:36 pm

i am learning german
Hallo!
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:35 am

TaylarAllHeart wrote:
i'm in a lower grade then you i guess cause we don't have those ones
Back to top Go down
ElizaArtsy4
New Membear
New Membear
ElizaArtsy4

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:48 am

I can't yet, but next i am going to takeFrench and Latin. Smile
Back to top Go down
LillieQTPie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
LillieQTPie

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:24 am

I only take spanish. It is a beary fun language to take XD
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:05 am

I take spanish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you take a second language class at school?   Do you take a second language class at school? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you take a second language class at school?
Page 1 of 1