Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

why do some people have my name on there signitures?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

why do some people have my name on there signitures? Empty
PostSubject: why do some people have my name on there signitures?   why do some people have my name on there signitures? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:01 pm

hello i am new here, why is adj1993 and Michaelarainbow12 have there signitures with my name on it!
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: why do some people have my name on there signitures?   why do some people have my name on there signitures? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Because they have used a special thing for Siginatures where it lists the member viewings name as for my it says:

Hi,

Rubybearsrock16.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: why do some people have my name on there signitures?   why do some people have my name on there signitures? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:08 am

Locking, question answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do some people have my name on there signitures?   why do some people have my name on there signitures? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why do some people have my name on there signitures?
Page 1 of 1