Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Adding your bday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mileychocolate8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Mileychocolate8

Adding your bday Empty
PostSubject: Adding your bday   Adding your bday I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 am

How do you add when your bday is because my bday is on saturday (jan Cool and on the bottom of the forms page, it did not have my bday on the "B-day within the next 7 day".
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Adding your bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding your bday   Adding your bday I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:13 am

Did you enter your birthday when you signed up on the fourm. (That is how the birthdays get to the bottom of the fourm) If you don't remember if you did don't worry just PM me the date. (month and day not the year) If we can't get it added to the bottom we will make sure you get a birthday thread! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

Adding your bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding your bday   Adding your bday I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:15 am

Okay, I have added your Birthday to our System. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adding your bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding your bday   Adding your bday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adding your bday
Page 1 of 1