Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CurlyQ95
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
CurlyQ95

Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV! Empty
PostSubject: Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV!   Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:57 am

Check out the pawsome gift you get when you bring the NEW Love Bear to life online!
Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV! 2ng5qx2

A pink heart wing ride! (The PSI for the Love Bug is the same, but red.)
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV!   Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:10 am

awww, it's adorable =0). thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV!   Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:45 am

awww that is so cute i am getting the love bear tomorrow! cant wait!
Back to top Go down
ava2hip348
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ava2hip348

PostSubject: Re: Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV!   Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:31 am

how do you get the icecream ride like fluffycool
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV!   Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 am

collect all the ice cream bears
Back to top Go down
ava2hip348
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ava2hip348

PostSubject: Re: Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV!   Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:23 am

you have them all send pics in real life and upload them to the computer and send them to me
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV!   Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:48 am

yes i have all the bears. i will take a picture of them in real life tomorrow cause going to bed now, night night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV!   Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Bear PSI Spotted In BABV!
Page 1 of 1