Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

GUIDE : Tips for taking awesome pictures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

GUIDE : Tips for taking awesome pictures Empty
PostSubject: GUIDE : Tips for taking awesome pictures   GUIDE : Tips for taking awesome pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:17 am

Have you Ever seen someone's picture on a site that looks pawsome and you wonder to
yourself "how did they get such a great clear shot?". well,
here's 4 pawsome tips for those just starting out =0):

1. find a scene that you want to photo; make sure you postition yourself in visible view, especially if your taking a photo of a guest like maxine, Miguel or Green Tracks.

2. once youre all set; click the little magnifying glass in the corner of your browser and zoom in as close and clear as you want of the object you are trying to capture:
For those using IE here's a picture
GUIDE : Tips for taking awesome pictures Wwc7t2

and for those using Google Chrome:
GUIDE : Tips for taking awesome pictures 5wol3
(look for a small wrench in the top right corner)

3. Press the "Prtsc" key on your keyboard. this will capture an image that's on your screen instantly. if you're not sure you captured the image, you can press the key again just to make sure.

4. Open a paint program like MS Paint or Gimp or any paint program you have. NOTE: you want to have a paint program that allows you to save your pictures as a PNG File not just JPEG, BMP or GIF. I use a program called Paint Shop Pro 9; it's pretty easy for me to use and i'm familiar with it, so find a program that you're comfortable with and try different stuff.

GUIDE : Tips for taking awesome pictures 3bogo
(sreenshot of PSP 9)

4. Paste the image onto your program and just crop the image that you want and remember to save as a PNG file. a PNG file will give you a nice clean image when you post it on a website or when making an avie. BMP, JPEG and GIF tend to be fuzzy sometimes and alittle blurry.

GUIDE : Tips for taking awesome pictures 547mn8

So that's it for my 4 top tips for taking an awesome picture on BABV =0), hope this helps you guys out. now go out there and take lots of pics and show them off here a BW =0)
~Rose
Back to top Go down

GUIDE : Tips for taking awesome pictures
Page 1 of 1