Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Do you play on.........

Go down 
+3
RiyaBearCub
starla2hip56
TaylarAllHeart
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TaylarAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
TaylarAllHeart

Do you play on......... Empty
PostSubject: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 am

my-e-pets????? it's really fun Smile
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:31 am

I might be getting a new Myepet. It been so long since I been there. I forgot my username and password. I hope I'll get a new Myepet! Very Happy
So then I could play on Myepets again! I found out that their is a Myepets! In 3D version. But you'll need a Myepets3D Pet to play. Sad

Last edited by starla2hip56 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RiyaBearCub
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RiyaBearCub

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:03 am

i've heard of it! but never got the chance to join Razz
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:01 am

Herd of it, but I never actually had an e-pet. So sad, but with all my Toy Story swag, I can see why! Rofl! rofl1
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:04 am

AcaciaAdorable179 wrote:
Herd of it, but I never actually had an e-pet. So sad, but with all my Toy Story swag, I can see why! Rofl! rofl1

Hope you have one soon. So you can join the fun! Smile
Myepets don't cost that much I think. That's why I have so many!
Back to top Go down
EnchantedSparks
New Membear
New Membear
EnchantedSparks

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:08 am

Yeah, I do. But for some reason, it doesn't look like that site ever updates anything anymore..
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 am

OMG I forgot about MyePets! ;o
I remember when I used to go there all the time.
Those where the days, where you were younger.. u.u
Back to top Go down
EnchantedSparks
New Membear
New Membear
EnchantedSparks

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:27 pm

starla2hip56 wrote:
I might be getting a new Myepet. It been so long since I been there. I forgot my username and password. I hope I'll get a new Myepet! Very Happy
So then I could play on Myepets again! I found out that their is a Myepets! In 3D version. But you'll need a Myepets3D Pet to play. Sad

I just saw that site today! Wow. It looks.. bad. I prefer the old one over 3d version tbqh.
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:41 am

EnchantedSparks wrote:
starla2hip56 wrote:

I just saw that site today! Wow. It looks.. bad. I prefer the old one over 3d version tbqh.

I forgot my account in myepets.com Dx
Myepets3D website looks cheesy xP
Back to top Go down
avrirules
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
avrirules

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:44 am

i don't play on my e pets i will try it though
Back to top Go down
AmyNovembear1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AmyNovembear1

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Never heard of it, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:22 am

AmyNovembear1 wrote:
Never heard of it, to be honest.

There used to be commercials somewhere on 2007, 2008 or 2009. Myepets aren't mostly noticeable anymore :c
Same happened with Pixel Chix.
I missed those toys. ;c
They don't sell them anymore I think.
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:06 am

[quote]There used to be commercials somewhere on 2007, 2008 or 2009. Myepets aren't mostly noticeable anymore :c
Same happened with Pixel Chix.
I missed those toys. ;c
They don't sell them anymore I think.

I think you're right. I don't see them around any more. Trust me, I spend a lot of time in the "toys and games" section in stores! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you play on.........   Do you play on......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you play on.........
Page 1 of 1