Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Do you like the new bubbles?

Go down 
+3
reggie
Adrianaadventurebear212
emiliebear46
7 posters

Do you like the new Bubbles?
Yes
Do you like the new bubbles? I_vote_lcap0%Do you like the new bubbles? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Do you like the new bubbles? I_vote_lcap25%Do you like the new bubbles? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
They''re Annoying
Do you like the new bubbles? I_vote_lcap75%Do you like the new bubbles? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

Do you like the new bubbles? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like the new bubbles?   Do you like the new bubbles? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:30 am

The new bubbles are starting to really annoy me.
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new bubbles?   Do you like the new bubbles? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 am

to get the bubbles to go away you have to complete the new quest in town square
Back to top Go down
reggie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
reggie

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new bubbles?   Do you like the new bubbles? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:22 am

No. but once you do the quest they go away!
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new bubbles?   Do you like the new bubbles? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:16 am

I've completed the quest, but they were sort of annoying, because they slowed my character down from moving, LOL.
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new bubbles?   Do you like the new bubbles? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:13 am

No. Because they're around too much. And makes my computer slow.
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new bubbles?   Do you like the new bubbles? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:07 pm

i am glad i have completed the quest because they were annyoing at the time Razz
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new bubbles?   Do you like the new bubbles? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Quest over thank goodness! They were annoying!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new bubbles?   Do you like the new bubbles? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like the new bubbles?
Page 1 of 1