Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Puppies and codes don't mix!

Go down 
+9
TestAwesome
Brianna
AJBubbles
TaylarAllHeart
Winter
Mickeyquack
Admin
RichardWarmHeart
Bearhug05
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Puppies and codes don't mix!  Empty
PostSubject: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:58 am

Many of you have heard me talk in chat about Maggie, my doxie puppy who likes to eat BABV codes. Well, here's a picture of her in action. Displayed is an assortment of codes that she's snacked on over the last few weeks. The problem is, I have no idea if the codes were used or not!

Puppies and codes don't mix!  29pw2za
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 pm

LOL...I luv the scarcely hidden guilty look on Maggie's face!
Very Happy

"Bad Maggie...Bad Doggie! You're supposed to bring the codes to me!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:45 pm

LOL! XD Maggie.
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Quick...I have some tape....I am really good at puzzles Very Happy Maybe she needs a cub condo chew toy!
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:46 pm

oh wow, yoou really need to hide those codes karen.
Back to top Go down
TaylarAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
TaylarAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:06 am

Omgggg i would be soo mad at her XD lol
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:37 am

well unless the puppy was a BAB it would mix but lol bad doggie!!
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:01 am

Aggh! Maggie those codes were for me! JK, Your dog is pretty cute Karen (:
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Oh no! Razz
How'd she get them?! lol!
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Aww!! Maggie is so cute!! Very Happy

Too bad she got the codes, though!

I wonder if they were/weren't used.. :o
Back to top Go down
RiyaBearCub
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RiyaBearCub

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 am

ha ha cute!! xD yeah my dog is lazy Razz but i wouldn't be mad at my dog if she did that though because it's not a big deal ya know;
Back to top Go down
ava2hip348
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ava2hip348

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:25 am

it is a big deal by the way cute maggie dog and i am so sorry about the codes
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:54 am

MAGGIE!! XD! Ha! I love the way she's looking at you with the camera as if to say, "But Mooomm, i didn't chew up your codes! It was, uh, your stuffed bear!" Her innocent looking face can fool you! Cute dog though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppies and codes don't mix!    Puppies and codes don't mix!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppies and codes don't mix!
Page 1 of 1