Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Decorate Maxine's Condo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

Decorate Maxine's Condo Empty
PostSubject: Decorate Maxine's Condo   Decorate Maxine's Condo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:18 pm

yay this sounds like fun again!
Decorate Maxine's Condo Decoratemaxinescondo
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Decorate Maxine's Condo   Decorate Maxine's Condo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:22 am

Cool! I'm gonna try!
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Decorate Maxine's Condo   Decorate Maxine's Condo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:14 am

Pawsome!
Thank you beary much Priscilla Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: Decorate Maxine's Condo   Decorate Maxine's Condo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 am

here is my entry I sent in yesterday.
I think maxine works beary hard so she should be able to work from home sometimes
so I designed a buildabear workshop for her house so she can invent new bears for us from home!
Decorate Maxine's Condo Maxinecondo
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Decorate Maxine's Condo   Decorate Maxine's Condo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:07 am

PriscillaBallerina31 wrote:
I think maxine works beary hard so she should be able to work from home sometimes
so I designed a buildabear workshop for her house so she can invent new bears for us from home!

That is a good entry! I would like it if she added a special game where you can make your own bear (or whatever animal you want) and all you have to pay is Bear Bills. That would be cool, and it would give a chance for the people who don't have a Cub Condo to have one! Cool
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: Decorate Maxine's Condo   Decorate Maxine's Condo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 am

AcaciaAdorable179 wrote:
PriscillaBallerina31 wrote:

That is a good entry! I would like it if she added a special game where you can make your own bear (or whatever animal you want) and all you have to pay is Bear Bills. That would be cool, and it would give a chance for the people who don't have a Cub Condo to have one! Cool
Wow that is a pawsome idea you should send it to maxine!
I would also like there to be a game to play like the crane game they moved from skate park square that we can pay bear bills to play and it gives us a big stuffed animal a different one each time for our condo!
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Decorate Maxine's Condo   Decorate Maxine's Condo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:42 am

@ PriscillaBallerina31

Thanks! Your idea is great too! Unfortunately, I joined BABV in late 2009. I haven't been able to play that game. So if they bring that back, I would love to play!
Back to top Go down
ava2hip348
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ava2hip348

PostSubject: Re: Decorate Maxine's Condo   Decorate Maxine's Condo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:24 am

wow Decorate Maxine's Condo M1025012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decorate Maxine's Condo   Decorate Maxine's Condo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decorate Maxine's Condo
Page 1 of 1