Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!

Bearville World

HomeNewsLog inRegister

Share | 

Birthday Bear random post contest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator

PostBirthday Bear random post contest!

In honor of the birthday bear, Maxine Clark - we're hosting another random post contest!

To play, all you have to do is post your favorite part of the new Bearville updates! We want to hear what you love about the new featrues.

I've randomly predetermined some post numbers to get some random prizes. The members who post on those predetermined numbers automatically get a prize code! So what could you win? How about a Beary Newsworthy code, Virtual Smallfry code, heart antennae codes and other special surprises - you could even win a furry friend animal ID!

Please put some thought into your posts - "The CBZ is cool" just won't work for this contest!

Not all posts will win a prize, and this contest is only open on Maxine's birthday. Moderators and Admins are welcome to play too! Only members with PM privileges are eligible to play.
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Let the wc start with an amazing birthday :)
» Pie Eating Contest.
» Happy B.Day L R SCUDERIA RACING
» Cartoon Network 20th birthday
» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST SUPER AWESOMEST BOYFRIEND (well, my boyfriend anyway, not yours)
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Birthday Bear random post contest! :: Comments

Re: Birthday Bear random post contest!
Post on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:40 pm by fluffycool157
so we just post stuff about the bearville updates? like cyberzone?
Post on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 pm by Admin
fluffycool157 wrote:
so we just post stuff about the bearville updates? like cyberzone?

Yes. To enter, you do as stated in Karen's Post.
Post on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:19 pm by fluffycool157
ok thanks,

I think the cybearzone is very good and very interative, the best part of the CBZ is the badges beacuse you can win cool stuff and moves if you just do some games! The other really good parts are the way you can hang out in the cybearzone whilst listining to music! And also personalize the way your CBZ looks!

Another update that i like is the way they put the picture of celebs next to a den that they are in, like yesterday when maxine kept changing dens, all i had to do was look at the dens and see if a picture of her was there!
Post on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:37 pm by Winter
What I like about the new cyberzone is finding the percentage you are at for badges, so you know how many percentage more you have to go. Also like when you are done with the game, you know you got credit for which one of the badges.
Post on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:44 pm by Mickeyquack
I love the badge system, and how we have to play games and tend our plants to earn prizes. So far the prizes are very cool! I also like how you can view all your furry friends, and how they dance to the music. Also I like how you can give your furry friend moods. It's very cute Smile
Post on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:53 pm by AJBubbles
What I like about the cybear zone is that we can work on the badges,make our own page,have out own background,and the page that tell about you.All these are really pawsome.The best has the be the badges becasue the now work and you earn better prizes now.the background are a nice touch and knows everyone personality.The page that tell about you is a really nice touch and you could get to know your friends better.All in all the cybear zone is the best and rocks!!! I also like how the new homepage with chloe blog and the craftshop I made the bealt it really cute.I can't wait to see what new thing will also add to the new homepage!!

Last edited by AJBubbles on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:09 pm by Admin
Thank you for the contest, Karen. Smile

My favorite part of the new Updates would have to be the new Bearville.com. It is so much more organized. I like Chloe's Blog because it gives us an insight into the daily life of Chloe Rocks and it is also very fun to read and connect with Chloe. Other parts of Bearville.com I like include: The videos page - I like this because it is a great way to keep up-to-date on the latest Bearville News and also Build-A-Bear Workshop News. It is also nicely structured and edited, I enjoyed the first episode of Bearville Live and will be sure to tune in next time. Jr. CyBearGuide of the Month - I like this because it is nice to reconize Bearville Citizens who do their part as a Jr. CyBearGuide and we are able to congratulate them. Games page - I like this because it allows users to play the Games from Bearville without actually logging into the Virtual World, this will also benift the users who have maybe not made an account on Bearville to give them a sample of what the Mini-Games are like.

So that is what I like about the new Bearville Updates.
Happy Birthday Maxine, and thanks again, Karen for this pawsome contest. Smile
Post on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:17 pm by LouisePaw
What i love about the new CBZ is that we can take pawsome quizes, change our bears fursonality,
check how well we're doing in our badges, earn some new pawsome gifts!, check if your friends are online, listen to some furbulous music that wants to make you get up and dance!, pawsonalize our CBZ to our own expectations!!, Being able to check back from the months past in the bearville times and soooo much more.
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:56 am by LittleMissCaitlin
I love eveything about the cbz is that we can take awsome quizzes change our bears mood Check how well he are doing Check if your friends are on and listen to happy music
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:08 am by Bearhug05
The CZB was just an example. What do you like about the other updates?
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:30 am by Brianna
My Favorite part of the new CBZ would have to be the wonderful badges =3
Its soooooooo fun trying to get all of the moves and having friendly compitions against friends.
I like thats its challenging too. Its sure does take a lot to get onto Gold for any of them!
-Brianna4leafclover919-
=3 Happy Birthday Maxine
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:45 am by TestAwesome
I like how they organised the games!
It looks much better, as it shows you a picture of what the game you are thinking of going onto, and I also love how they put it into 'Single Player', and 'Multi-player', etc Smile
I prefer this much better than the old games menu Smile
--
Happy Bearthday Maxine!
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:51 am by Kieranbearysmart1
Out of all the recent babv updates my favorite is the new cbz it is fun to try and collect all the badges plus you can view what your friends have done recently like they won a quest or earned a badge. I also like how the badges get harder to get as you level up once you hit silver it is very hard to earn the first prize. It is also fun how you can take quizzes and get a response from them. :]

Happy birthday Maxine :]
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:01 am by abbieyoohoo34
What i like about the cbz is that you have the ability of checking other peoples stuff out and the new messaging tab is so much meeter Smile
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:14 am by Serenapawfectpal3
I've always wanted a program or even an update to organise our Furry Friend birth dates, our join date and basically, the thing that BABV didn't show us. The layout is much more advanced which makes it a more appealing to us. Our old PDA was a bit basic- The button, the layout, the features to name a few. Even without this update I would still play but with this it makes it more organized. However, there are a few disadvantages; I can no longer enter a code the old way, were missed by that old Bearville scent. Very Happy

The badges system works easily yet I still wonder how so many people have got so many prizes. Smile
I'm not even on my first! xD
The prizes are fairly good and are not repeats. This idea is unique and simple. I don't like it. I love it. I love you

Another recent thing I have seen is repeats. I really, really, really, really, really and really don't like it when BABV repeats items. It makes BABV history. . . not so much history. xD
Lately we have had a lot-
Cody Simpson guitar- old fountain item
Shimmer Kitty- resembles the look of the Sassy Kitty from 2006
March VIB gift- old fountain item
Bearville Times items- old fountain items

I think you see what I mean. In no way do I mean any harm. Very Happy

Bearville.com seems to be going well. So far I think it's great and the way it shows gives us a wider opportunity of finding news. The only things I dislike are; the way that the Bearville News video is similar to The Chloe Show and that the actual screen is small, surrounded by blankness. xD

Thank you Karen, I appreciate what you have done for us and every one! Your so kind. Very Happy
Happy bear-th-day Maxine! happy birthday
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:21 am by TaylarAllHeart
My favorite thing about the new updates is everthing! The cybearzone looks marvelous and even better then i thought! and the name Bearville, everyone calls babv bearville like most forum have bearville at the begginning. Like this forum Smile. The new Bearville.com is awesome and so is all updates! Smile Happy birthday Maxine‚ô• Smile BTW Strangely i think were related lol. Idk how
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:14 am by angel89
my favirote part of the new bearville is the new hair game it is really awsome and sometimes a little tricky

happy birthday maxine :]
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:56 am by Rosemarie704
Thanks for another awesome contest karen =0),
the One major thing that i absoultley love about the new CBZ would be the furry friends feature; now you can go back and look when you brought them to life as well as the name of the furry friend (really helps out for the ones i forgot the type that they are, lol). I also love the option of visiting your friends Zones as well, catch up on their latest look and furry friends they've adopted =0)
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:41 am by starla2hip56
My favorite part of the new Bearville updates is everything. The new Bearville.com and the new CyBearZone! The new CybearZone is my most favorite because you can customized your CyBearZone to fit your personality! You can also make your own playlist! Very Happy But that's not all! You can choose who can see your CyBearZone. And click on what mood your furry friends are. But my absolutely favorite thing in the CyBearZone is the badges. Because when your up to 100% , you get a prize! :]

Happy Birthday Maxine! I hope you have an awesome time in your birthday! cheers
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:46 am by Rainribbon
Thanks for the contest, and Happy Birthday Maxine!

I think my favorite part about the updates is the ability to show off your pets in your inventory. I like to sort them by animal type as opposed to the time when I put them into the game.

It's also nice that now your friends whose accounts don't have animals can see your pets. Before, people could only see them by going to your cub condo rooms.

I am glad that the badges finally work. It was frustrating to see them before as nonfunctional bars, when the games claimed that you won points towards filling them.

As someone who did not play much before last year, I don't mind some of the repeats. However, I don't know that I really appreciate getting old fountain prizes as my VIB rewards. I have other critiques, but I will withhold them, as the contest is only about likes.
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:13 pm by RichardWarmHeart
Your "Random Post" contests are always the Greatest, BearHug!! Very Happy

I also like the new, revamped Badge system! I never really understood the old one, and I think this one is much more enjoyable!

I also have to give the BABV staff credit...they've essentially given us 15 new & unique items, at least 10 new moves, and a couple of new rooms with the new badges! Not bad for a new update...plus the billboard item is really kewl!!

Now I just have to get busy and start earning those badge points!
Cool
Post on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 pm by Bearhug05
What's a birthday without presents? EVERYONE who entered this contest will receive a prize! Keep a look out for a PM in the next day or so. Thanks for playing and wishing Maxine a PAWESOME birthday.

Contest now closed - but look for new contests coming soon on Bearville World!

Birthday Bear random post contest!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: The Golden Gateway! Your First Stop! :: Front Page News-
Jump to: