Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Anyone Heard of Animal Jam?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

Anyone Heard of Animal Jam? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Heard of Animal Jam?   Anyone Heard of Animal Jam? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:15 am

Hey everyone! My friend from Pahrump (excuse the spelling it's wrong) came to my house last Friday and stayed for the weekend! She introduced me to Animaljam.com, a website from National Geographic kids. Anyone heard of it? My username is PrincessAcaciaAdorable. If you have heard of it, put your username in your post please! Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Heard of Animal Jam?   Anyone Heard of Animal Jam? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:18 am

Yeah! I have one. This girl in my class told me about it. Then I decided to join.
My username is SnowflakeMagicStar.

Last edited by starla2hip56 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannahsocute265
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannahsocute265

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Heard of Animal Jam?   Anyone Heard of Animal Jam? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:41 am

i go on there my name in PrincessPeachytoes
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Heard of Animal Jam?   Anyone Heard of Animal Jam? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:33 am

@ Starla and Hannah:

Cool! Maybe we can all be friends!
Back to top Go down
Hannahsocute265
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannahsocute265

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Heard of Animal Jam?   Anyone Heard of Animal Jam? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:06 am

AcaciaAdorable179 wrote:
@ Starla and Hannah:

Cool! Maybe we can all be friends!

yh ok! Smile
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCaitlin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Heard of Animal Jam?   Anyone Heard of Animal Jam? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:48 am

i go on it But soon i will tell you my username
Back to top Go down
AaliyahSpringFun
New Membear
New Membear
AaliyahSpringFun

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Heard of Animal Jam?   Anyone Heard of Animal Jam? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:32 am

i go on it! my username is cutiepiegurl516

Last edited by AaliyahSpringFun on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AaliyahSpringFun
New Membear
New Membear
AaliyahSpringFun

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Heard of Animal Jam?   Anyone Heard of Animal Jam? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:33 am

i also have another one! cutiepiegurl2 but i dont use it often so you can still add me on this if you want.. its your choice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Heard of Animal Jam?   Anyone Heard of Animal Jam? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Heard of Animal Jam?
Page 1 of 1