Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...

Go down 
+4
starla2hip56
AJBubbles
Serenapawfectpal3
Rosemarie704
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... Empty
PostSubject: New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...   New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:47 am

New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... 2wn7p82

Yay!, it's admin's birthday on March 14th =0). so it's time for a pawsome Contest called
"Design a Birthday cake for Admin",
Your task will be to come up with a cake design for admin's birthday.
it must be completly original (no use of pre-designed cakes images), you may use images of cakes that are plain;
no designs and may add your own ontop, or you may hand draw
your design.

There will be 1 design winner that will recieve an animal code for the new

Sweet Velvet Teddy
New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... 25slfgl

The contest will end on march 14th at 9 PM EST.
Contest is open to members only, Staff may feel free to enter for fun =0).

so go on and get designing.
Please no reserving spots, all reserved spots will be removed by staff
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

PostSubject: Re: New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...   New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:51 am

Great contest! Very Happy
Happy Birthday Admin too.
I'm sure that there will be more entries later on and they will be pawsome! Smile
New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... Bearvilleworldentry
Here is my entry. Sorry it's not in colour but I hope you appreciate it like I appreciate you running this. Thank you again for this contest. Smile
My entry is based on the memories we've had throughout the months. If you can see, I even put a dancing bear holding on on a pillar. Very Happy

Last edited by Serenapawfectpal3 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...   New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:18 am

Here is my entry:

New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... Buddys12

the words are what I think of admin and the bear from his babv acount.The frosting is in the UK flag colors.HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADMIN!!

Last edited by AJBubbles on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change b-day cake)
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...   New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:26 am

Here's my entry! Very Happy

New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... 2ufdi815

Sorry if it's small. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...   New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:32 am

Update:
i'm gonna extend this contest for one more day, and will allow those that have entered today to submit another entry if they choose to =0). So the Official closing will be on march 15th at 10 pm EST =0)
Back to top Go down
alysia
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
alysia

PostSubject: Re: New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...   New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:46 am

Entry:
New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... Cake_b10

I know I did bad. . .
I rushed Sad
Hope I win???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...   New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:01 pm

New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... Cake10

Razz

New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... 768476 to me!
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...   New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:58 am

this is my entry, further up you said we could you another entry if we wanna,
so i have to cakes Smile BTW these are hand drawn lol

New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... B-day_10

New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... Bbc_ne10
Back to top Go down
TaylarAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
TaylarAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...   New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:55 am

New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... 2a4o1ed
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...   New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:09 am

The contest is now closed. Keep an eye out for the winner to be announced soon; thank you to everyone that entered, everyone's submissions look great =0).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...   New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Contest ~ In Honor of Admin's birthday...
Page 1 of 1