Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Easter Themed BABW catalog.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

New Easter Themed BABW catalog. Empty
PostSubject: New Easter Themed BABW catalog.   New Easter Themed BABW catalog. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 pm

There is a new Easter Themed BABW catalog. It has information about Club BABW and all of the new cute Easter animals that came out in the stores yesterday. The virtual gift is an interactive greenhouse. I was able to redeem mine, but as of now I cannot interact with it. XD I bet it is cool though.

New Easter Themed BABW catalog. Greenhousegift

New Easter Themed BABW catalog. Greenhouse

Last edited by Mickeyquack on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: New Easter Themed BABW catalog.   New Easter Themed BABW catalog. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 pm

you mean the catolog with the bear inside it and all that stuff right??What was the mail by date on the back of it??
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: New Easter Themed BABW catalog.   New Easter Themed BABW catalog. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:38 pm

AJBubbles wrote:
you mean the catolog with the bear inside it and all that stuff right??What was the mail by date on the back of it??

It says Postmaster: Please Deliver March 21-24
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: New Easter Themed BABW catalog.   New Easter Themed BABW catalog. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:39 pm

cool usally mine come on the last day the post mark say lol
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: New Easter Themed BABW catalog.   New Easter Themed BABW catalog. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:01 pm

So like the thing for stuff for stuff members?
Back to top Go down
CalebBearyCool56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
CalebBearyCool56

PostSubject: Re: New Easter Themed BABW catalog.   New Easter Themed BABW catalog. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:20 am

Thanks for telling me! I love my Stuff Fur $tuff catalogs! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Easter Themed BABW catalog.   New Easter Themed BABW catalog. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Easter Themed BABW catalog.
Page 1 of 1