Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Abbie Bright is back again 4/19 XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Abbie Bright is back again 4/19 XD Empty
PostAbbie Bright is back again 4/19 XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your chance to get the rainbow ride once again. Good luck everyone Wink The sign in in the mall or Entrance!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Abbie Bright is back again 4/19 XD :: Comments

Rosemarie704
Re: Abbie Bright is back again 4/19 XD
Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:30 pm by Rosemarie704
crossing my fingers that this is lucky #34 xD, thanks for the update mickey =0)
RichardWarmHeart
Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:39 pm by RichardWarmHeart
My Gosh...Abbie's been working overtime this month! lol
I love you
Thanks, Mickey!!
Rosemarie704
Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:23 pm by Rosemarie704
lol i think she's feeling sorry for those like myself that can't seem to get the ride lol
Bearhug05
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:28 pm by Bearhug05
AbbieBright is back again today (4/20) with her traveling market. There seems to be a glitch in the program though. When I was clicking on the boxes, the prizes pop up was blank. It never clicked me out of the screen to choose a box and never took away my chances. Now before everyone gets excited, it DID NOT award ANY prizes! If you plan on playing today, keep in mind that it may not work.

Too bad it's a glitch, maybe Rose could have finally got that furry friend ride! Smile

Here's a screen shot of what it looked like:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mickeyquack
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:42 pm by Mickeyquack
lol Her market seems to be gone now. I will lock this, but maybe reopen if she comes back. Yes Rose definately could have gotten the ride with opening every box! Looks like she ran out of everything since she has been on so much XD

Ahhh man that means no peace scarf for me and no gong for Richard!!! XD

Abbie Bright is back again 4/19 XD

Page 1 of 1