Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Missing Portal at Easter Island!

Go down 
+3
Serenapawfectpal3
starla2hip56
Adrianaadventurebear212
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

Missing Portal at Easter Island! Empty
PostSubject: Missing Portal at Easter Island!   Missing Portal at Easter Island! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

Hey BW! I was at the Easter party at Easter Island when all the sudden the big transporter was gone!

Look!

Missing Portal at Easter Island! 4iizvo
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Missing Portal at Easter Island!   Missing Portal at Easter Island! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:44 am

That happened to me before! It also happened to me when I was at the Easter party!
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

PostSubject: Re: Missing Portal at Easter Island!   Missing Portal at Easter Island! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:57 am

Build-a-Bearville was probably removing Easter Island and it's transporters while you were online. I wouldn't worry if I were you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Missing Portal at Easter Island!   Missing Portal at Easter Island! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:59 am

lol don't worry it happens to me too. It's just a graphic glitch
You can use the map to change places. When you come back it will be there again Smile
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: Missing Portal at Easter Island!   Missing Portal at Easter Island! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Wow kind of funny glitch
Back to top Go down
LillieQTPie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
LillieQTPie

PostSubject: Re: Missing Portal at Easter Island!   Missing Portal at Easter Island! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:01 am

wow that is a weird glitch! :O
Back to top Go down
RachelLove1033
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RachelLove1033

PostSubject: Re: Missing Portal at Easter Island!   Missing Portal at Easter Island! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:57 am

Wow thats pretty weird!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Portal at Easter Island!   Missing Portal at Easter Island! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Portal at Easter Island!
Page 1 of 1