Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Bearville World Easter Contest :) Contest Closed!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Bearville World Easter Contest :)  Contest Closed! Empty
PostSubject: Bearville World Easter Contest :) Contest Closed!   Bearville World Easter Contest :)  Contest Closed! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 pm

It seems some of the chicks from Easter Island have escaped and are right here on our forum XD. We need your help to get them back where they belong. There are 10 chicks hiding on the forum. Can you find them?

If you find them PLEASE PM me your list where you find them. DO NOT POST IT ON THIS THREAD
Here is what you Pm me:
-The Thread title
-date of the post
-the time of the post
-and the BW member's name that you found the chick on

The person who finds the most is the winner. The prizes are:

1st place: 5 credit BVO card

2nd place: 1000bb

3rd place:flower emote or easter basket code

I will keep this contest open untill noon EST Thursday April 14th Good luck!!!!!

Here is a photo of the missing chicks

Bearville World Easter Contest :)  Contest Closed! Chick

Hint: All posts were made in the month of April Smile
The person who finds the most chicks will win. In the event that several people get all the correct chick locations the first one to PM me all correct locations will win first place. (The second person second and so on)

Staff May also enter! Smile

Contest now closed. Stay tuned for announcement of winners Smile

Last edited by Mickeyquack on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Bearville World Easter Contest :) Contest Closed!   Bearville World Easter Contest :)  Contest Closed! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:25 am

I will like to join! Smile

Last edited by starla2hip56 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abbieyoohoo34
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
abbieyoohoo34

PostSubject: Re: Bearville World Easter Contest :) Contest Closed!   Bearville World Easter Contest :)  Contest Closed! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Okay i will join! good luck all! And i sent you a pm mickey! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hailisnowflake4
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hailisnowflake4

PostSubject: Re: Bearville World Easter Contest :) Contest Closed!   Bearville World Easter Contest :)  Contest Closed! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 pm

I joined Smile
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Bearville World Easter Contest :) Contest Closed!   Bearville World Easter Contest :)  Contest Closed! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks everyone. I am extending the contest deadline Smile
Back to top Go down
Hailisnowflake4
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hailisnowflake4

PostSubject: Re: Bearville World Easter Contest :) Contest Closed!   Bearville World Easter Contest :)  Contest Closed! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 am

Ok (:
Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

PostSubject: Re: Bearville World Easter Contest :) Contest Closed!   Bearville World Easter Contest :)  Contest Closed! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:35 am

I would like to join! (:
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Bearville World Easter Contest :) Contest Closed!   Bearville World Easter Contest :)  Contest Closed! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Contest ends today at noon EST (Bearville time) Get your entries in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearville World Easter Contest :) Contest Closed!   Bearville World Easter Contest :)  Contest Closed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bearville World Easter Contest :) Contest Closed!
Page 1 of 1