Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Colors of Friendship Teddies Visiting Bearville!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

New Colors of Friendship Teddies Visiting Bearville!  Empty
PostNew Colors of Friendship Teddies Visiting Bearville!

The Colors of Friendship Bears come out today at your local BABW. They've come to Bearville to introduce themselves to all of us, and they come with gifts! This is not a "quest", but you have to visit several places to meet the new bears.

First, visit Colorful Peace Teddy in Town Square.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then head over to the Art Studio to meet Colorful Peace Bear and try out the new Colorful Canvas game.

After that, its over to Pawlette's for a cool new beret from Colorful Hearts Teddy.

Last edited by Bearhug05 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Colors of Friendship Teddies Visiting Bearville! :: Comments

Mickeyquack
Re: New Colors of Friendship Teddies Visiting Bearville!
Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:52 am by Mickeyquack
Cool thanks for posting Smile They are very cute Very Happy

There is also a mannequin next to the bear in Pawlette's. If you click on it it brings up Pawlette's store. I wonder if they will add speical rainbow outfits????
Rosemarie704
Re: New Colors of Friendship Teddies Visiting Bearville!
Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:09 am by Rosemarie704
Mickeyquack wrote:
Cool thanks for posting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] They are very cute Very Happy

There is also a mannequin next to the bear in Pawlette's. If you click on it it brings up Pawlette's store. I wonder if they will add speical rainbow outfits????

that's what i thought when i saw that too =0), i'm assuming that the other 2 pieces that we need to collect over the next two weeks will give us the complete outfit the manquin is wearing? very cool =0). thanks for the info karen =0)

New Colors of Friendship Teddies Visiting Bearville!

Page 1 of 1