Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!!

Go down 
+3
Hailisnowflake4
starla2hip56
abbieyoohoo34
7 posters
AuthorMessage
abbieyoohoo34
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
abbieyoohoo34

Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! Empty
PostSubject: Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!!   Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 pm

1.Look i was watering my apple tree and I grew two heads!!

[img]Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! Two_he10[/img]

2. I went to visit a friend and this happened!

[img]Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! Yet_an10[/img]
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!!   Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Yeah, that happened to me before.
Back to top Go down
abbieyoohoo34
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
abbieyoohoo34

PostSubject: Re: Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!!   Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:17 am

Yeah it is wierd when it first happens then it is kinda funny! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hailisnowflake4
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hailisnowflake4

PostSubject: Re: Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!!   Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:53 am

Whoa! That's weird xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!!   Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:24 am

there is a glitch where you go to the bear stuff store and go to buy one of those water things that shoot you up in the air with water and it says you don't have enough bear bills, when you do!!!
Back to top Go down
LillieQTPie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
LillieQTPie

PostSubject: Re: Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!!   Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:18 am

hmm... pretty strange 0_0 this has never happened to me
Back to top Go down
taylorblack337
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
taylorblack337

PostSubject: Re: Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!!   Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:47 am

wierd but cool rofl Neutral
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!!   Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:13 am

Lol, weird! xD
Back to top Go down
BellePurple
New Membear
New Membear
BellePurple

PostSubject: Re: Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!!   Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:21 am

That happened to me too wow. Smile bounce xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!!   Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, here are two very wierd glitches!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: Need a helping paw? :: Glitches!-
Jump to: