Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue Empty
PostSubject: Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:59 am

Hi Guys!
Since I lost all of my papers for my other Writing
I am going to make a new one! (:
Enjoy!

Chapter 1
DisneyLand!

A girl named Monica wanted to go to DisneyLand for a long time. And her birthday is in 4 WEEKS! She is really excited! She just wishes that she can go to DisneyLand and Buildabear on the same day. "Wait!" there is a BuildaBear in Downtown Disney! "Yay!". "Mom! Can we go to DisneyLand for my birthday?!"
says Monica. "Sure Sweetie! I just need to get tickets! Want any friends to come?" says Mom. "Yuper! Can Nicole, Stephanie, and Sandy come?" says Monica. "Sure Hun! So we need 5 tickets?" says mom. "Yup!" says Monica. "Mom! Can I make a Bearville account?", "Sure Monica! Be right there!" After signing up, Monica takes a shower, puts on her PJ's Brush her teeth, and kisses her mom good night. She is so excited to tell Nicole, Sandy, and Stephanie.

Stay Tune for chapter 2! (:
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:14 pm

I already like your story! Smile
It's instesting. Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Chapter 2   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:34 am

Chapter 2
School Time!

It was 7:00 AM, and then Monica woke up. Like always, Monica fixes her bed, changes in to cute clothes, and has breakfast. She goes and brushes her teeth. Honk, Honk! The bus is here! Monica kisses mom goodbye, and heads off to her 4th Grade classroom. Her teacher, Mrs. Fraser calls Monica over to her desk. ”Monica, since your birthday is coming up, you get to do a Birthday Poster all about you! You get to tell what you did for your birthday, tell who your hero is, info about your self, and much more!” says Mrs. Fraser. “Thank you” replies Monica. Ring, Ring! Recess time! Monica goes to Sandy, Stephanie, and Nicole. “Guess what?” says Monica. “Remember when we all were talking about to go to Build a Bear on one of our birthdays?” says Monica. “Yup” says her friends. “Well we are going on my birthday! We are going to go to Disneyland, and Downtown Disney!” exclaims Monica. “Yay!” they say! Ring, Ring. Time to go back into the classroom. It is State Testing right now so they try there best. Time for library! Monica gets a book called “Information about Walt Disneyland and the Person Who Created the Theme Park”. Lunch time! For lunch they are having a Peanut and Butter Sandwich, a banana, and some apple juice. All Lunch time and recess they talk about there trip to Disney, and Build A Bear. Back in class they study the arts of Drama. At the end of the school day, Monica arrives home, does her homework, and picks out what bear to get. What bear WILL she get?

Stay tuned for chapter 3!
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:35 am

starla2hip56 wrote:
I already like your story! Smile
It's instesting. Can't wait for more!
Thank you Starla! (:
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:30 am

Chapter 3

Which Bear Should I Get?

After Monica was done doing homework, she went on the computer to look for her bear.
“Wow! So many bears to get!” said Monica. “But only one bear. Hmm . . . Ohh! I love this bear!”. “Sweetie! I got the tickets!” says Monica’s Mom. “Sweet mom! Thanks!” says Monica. Monica found the perfect bear. Champ! “Mom we all found our bears!” says Monica. “Okay Sweetie Pie!” Monica’s Birthday is only 1 week away! Monica goes to bed. Monica’s Mom goes on to Build-A-Bear Workshop Website. What will she do? (:

Read Chapter 4 tomorrow! (:
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Chapter 4
Monica's Suprise

When Monica's Mom went on Build-A-Bear.com she clicked on to find a store near her. Downtown Disney came up. She clicked on it. She clicked on schedual a party. Yay! She schedualed a party for 5. How will Monica's reaction be like? Sad? Happy? Mad?

Find out in Chapter 5!

Sorry it was short :/
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:14 am

Chapter 5
Surprise!

It is 6:30 AM. Monica wakes up, changes, fixes her bed, and eats breakfast. While she is eating, her mother brings up that she booked a party at BABW. Monica jumps up and down. “Wow! I never knew a kid could go this crazy!” says Monica’s mom. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” says Monica. She goes into her room, logs on bearville. Her BFF is online! Guess what, Monica tells her BFF. “We are going to BABW for my B-Day!” says Monica. “Pawsome! Wow your mom is so nice! I can’t wait!” types Sandra. “Yup! Well see you tomorrow!” says Monica. Monica logs off. “EEP!” screams Monica. “Thanks Mom!” Says Monica.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:36 am

Chapter 6
Happy Birthday!

It's Monica's birthday today. She is so excited she woke up at 5:00 AM. She puts on her Disney Dress, and puts on her Birthday Disney Hat. She goes down stairs and she eats her Birthday Pancakes. Ding Dong! Her friends are here! They jump in the car, and head off to Disneyland! (:

Stay tuned for chapter 7
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:36 am

Sorry it was short :/
Back to top Go down
TaylarAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
TaylarAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 am

Omg this is so addicting
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Lol thanks Taylor
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Omg I want more now now and now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue   Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suprise! Happy Birthday! ~Blue
Page 1 of 1