Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Welcome Mark and Michelle

Go down 
+9
fluffycool157
tarastarshine70
valentinerainbow49
RiyaBearCub
Mickeyquack
RichardWarmHeart
Bearhug05
Admin
Winter
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Winter
Winter

Welcome Mark and Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Well some of you know that my birthday was just recent and I got a lot of money from it. So today I went to babw and not just brought one but two to life today. One of them I knew I wanted ever since I saw comercial for it and that was lamb and I named it Mark after our founder of BW because he is like my best friend and I don't have much boy names bears. Second one, was a surpriser for me because I knew they were still selling these online but not at my store. When they first came out I really wanted one, but I didn't had the money, but i got the little one instead, but when i came today I saw they were back because another store had them and weren't doing well on selling them, so they came to store I go to. I name that Michelle after Mickeyquack because when ever I talk to her she is like a second mom to me. Smile Here is a picture of those two.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Awwww! Thank you! Congratulations on your new Furry Friends! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Congratulations! They are very cute. Smile
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Aww...Yes, they are very cute!! Congratulations!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Welcome Mark and Michelle XD That's very sweet Winter Smile Congradulations on your new furry friends Smile
Back to top Go down
RiyaBearCub
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RiyaBearCub

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:24 pm

aww.. that's so sweet you named one of 'em mark! ;D congratz!
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:46 am

awwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
tarastarshine70
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
tarastarshine70

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Aww, cute~!
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:33 am

Winter they are so cute I have the lamb but I wish I had the pig
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:53 am

valentinerainbow49 wrote:
Winter they are so cute I have the lamb but I wish I had the pig
Its a dog LOL Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
faithrainbow175
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
faithrainbow175

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:35 am

Awww cute winer Smile
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Aw sweet Very Happy
So cute that you named them after Mark and michelle ;D
Back to top Go down
KittyKatie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KittyKatie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:24 am

Sweet , Nice names for your bears xD
Back to top Go down
amybear3038
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amybear3038

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 am

that is so cute; welcome to bw micelle and mark Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mark and Michelle   Welcome Mark and Michelle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Mark and Michelle
Page 1 of 1