Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

OMG ! So Sorry, But .. . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

OMG ! So Sorry, But .. . . Empty
PostSubject: OMG ! So Sorry, But .. . .   OMG ! So Sorry, But .. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 am

Ok guys
I am so sorry!
I have been blabbering my mouth about my new Disney Land Bear.
But I can't get it anymore Sad
My mother said that we can't go to that BABW cause it is so big! and crowded Sad
So she promised me that we are going to mylocal BABW this weekend onSun. or Sat. to get me and my sister a bear

My sister is getting an Weiner Dog
And I am getting Pink Hello Kitty!
Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down

OMG ! So Sorry, But .. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: It's A Magic Bear World! :: Furry Friends-
Jump to: