Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

MYSTERIOUS BUNNY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

MYSTERIOUS BUNNY! Empty
PostSubject: MYSTERIOUS BUNNY!   MYSTERIOUS BUNNY! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:18 am

Just recent many bearville characters saw a mysterious pink bunny in town square now what is it? Is it something coming up? Lets hope to find out soon!
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

MYSTERIOUS BUNNY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS BUNNY!   MYSTERIOUS BUNNY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:17 am

it is a Back To School Bunny. Her ears are metalic. Wink
Back to top Go down

MYSTERIOUS BUNNY!
Page 1 of 1