Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Bearville Braces Glitch

Go down 
+2
valentinerainbow49
ZiaAllheart311
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZiaAllheart311
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZiaAllheart311

New Bearville Braces Glitch Empty
PostSubject: New Bearville Braces Glitch   New Bearville Braces Glitch I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:26 am

Well, today I got the new braces face on Bearville, but once I logged out and logged back in, I had my old mouth again!

New Bearville Braces Glitch Braces11
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: New Bearville Braces Glitch   New Bearville Braces Glitch I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:34 am

That bites
Back to top Go down
AlfieBrave
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AlfieBrave

PostSubject: Re: New Bearville Braces Glitch   New Bearville Braces Glitch I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:22 am

That happened to me but except with smurfette hair and blue skin. I told the bearville team and they fixed it for me!
Back to top Go down
faithrainbow175
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
faithrainbow175

PostSubject: Re: New Bearville Braces Glitch   New Bearville Braces Glitch I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 am

hope they fix that for everyone
Back to top Go down
AlfieBrave
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AlfieBrave

PostSubject: Re: New Bearville Braces Glitch   New Bearville Braces Glitch I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:54 pm

faithrainbow175, did you get my message I sent? Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Bearville Braces Glitch   New Bearville Braces Glitch I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm

yeah that does bite.. literally
Back to top Go down
AlfieBrave
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AlfieBrave

PostSubject: Re: New Bearville Braces Glitch   New Bearville Braces Glitch I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Maybe if you "request help" in Bearville like I did, the Bearville Team might be able to fix it like they fixed mine.
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: New Bearville Braces Glitch   New Bearville Braces Glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:12 am

Mm, hope its fixed now! D:
Back to top Go down
avrirules
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
avrirules

PostSubject: Re: New Bearville Braces Glitch   New Bearville Braces Glitch I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:15 am

That funny Smile

- Avrirules -

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bearville Braces Glitch   New Bearville Braces Glitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bearville Braces Glitch
Page 1 of 1