Posts : 1970
Join date : 2009-06-26
|Subject: Getting the most BABV from your BABW store visit Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:59 am|| |
It is always frustrating to go into a BABW store and ask a bear builder about something on BABV or ask for codes, only to be met with a blank stare! Here are a few tips to get the most BABV out of your store visit.
I can see this from two different perspectives - both a bear builder and a guest. Let me share with you from my perspective as a bear builder.
The first thing you have to remember is that bear builders are not required to play on BABV. All employees have had SOME training about BABV, but that does not mean that they are up on all the latest information or have even ever been on the game before.
As my store's BABV expert, here are some of my tips:
1. Be patient - just because I'm not talking to a guest, doesn't mean I'm not helping one. There are a lot of things going on around the store and your patience will be greatly appreciated. Don't get frustrated if you have to explain something about BABV to me.
2. Be specific - If you know where a code comes from, tell me! I may have no idea what a "bearhead slide code" is, but if you tell me it came from the last Beary Newsworthy flyer, I can locate that very quickly. If it is your birthday, make sure you ASK for the birthday code. I can't read your mind and know you want one unless you ask.
3. Be Honest - If it's not your birthday, please don't say it is, just to get the newest birthday code. Also, don't tell me you need a new birth certificate so that you can get that "rare" item that you need on BABV. It is now company policy to NOT allow reprints of birth certificates. Please don't put me in a difficult spot by wanting me to go against my company rules. If your coupon for free credits from bearmail is expired, I can't take it.
4. Be a customer - I'm more willing to give out extra codes if I see someone who is actually buying something. We are a business after all and our goal is sales! If you come in and always just ask for codes and then leave, I'll feel like you are taking advantage of me and don't have any loyalty to me or my store.
5. Be understandable - Do not use BABV lingo or catch phrases when you are asking about something on BABV. I won't understand what you're talking about and it will make it more frustrating for everyone. The phrases "rebirthing", "PSI" or "open certificate" mean nothing to me.
Just keep in mind that we are real people too! We love to make your Bearville experience all that it can be, but we need your help.
Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-07-14
|Subject: Re: Getting the most BABV from your BABW store visit Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:23 pm|| |
Thanks :] This was helpful
Posts : 584
Join date : 2011-07-01
|Subject: Re: Getting the most BABV from your BABW store visit Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:36 pm|| |
|Subject: Re: Getting the most BABV from your BABW store visit || |