Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

when i log in

Go down 
+5
Alecia
evelynred21
starla2hip56
TestAwesome
amybear3038
9 posters
AuthorMessage
amybear3038
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amybear3038

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 am

when i log in i join my friends then it all turns dark in the screen what does that mean?hope i am not banned Sad
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:00 am

Hey,
I think this is in the wrong section..
You're referring to BABV, right? x)
It might have something to do with your computer + babv, or it could be a glitch..
Have you done anything to be banned? JW.
I dont think you are, just saying, since you couldn't get that far if you were.
Back to top Go down
amybear3038
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amybear3038

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:03 am

well my friend is always getting mad at me and i don't know why
Back to top Go down
amybear3038
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amybear3038

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:37 am

can't anyone help? Sad
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:01 am

This happens to me too when I use Google Chrome. So then I tried Internet Explorer and it let me in. Maybe you should try that.
Back to top Go down
evelynred21
Banned
Banned

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:03 am

metoo
Back to top Go down
amybear3038
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amybear3038

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:05 am

thanks for the help everyone Very Happy but i forgot to tell you guys i used internet exploer browser
Back to top Go down
Alecia
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Alecia

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:31 am

There was some glitch going on in which screens turned black. I believe it's all fixed now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KittyKatie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KittyKatie

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:12 pm

I agree I think it's a glitch (:
Back to top Go down
amybear3038
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amybear3038

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:45 am

Alecia wrote:
There was some glitch going on in which screens turned black. I believe it's all fixed now Very Happy
Oh hold on let me check
Back to top Go down
:)Bear(:
New Membear
New Membear
:)Bear(:

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi There! This usually happens with slow Internet service or when you have more than one application or browser on. I suggest that before you go onto Bearville that you close and exit all of the Internet applications that you or your family members has been on before. This will help the Internet focus on your current task instead of others. If this continues to do so, a change of an Internet might be recommended such as Google Chrome. If this does not work, I would write an email to the VW Help (babv). I hope I helped. Remember exit all your applications before you try to get in again. Bearville takes a lot of your Internet time. (for my old computer joining people would black out for me too...I finally stopped joining people for a while and it got better. Maybe just agree on a den with your friend instead of joining them?)
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:08 am

Should be fixed now shouldn't it? (;
Back to top Go down
abbyangel15001
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
abbyangel15001

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 am

it happens to me Greeny
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:39 am

This should be closed since it's already fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

when i log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i log in   when i log in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when i log in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: The Golden Gateway! Your First Stop! :: Issues related to Bearville & BABW-
Jump to: