Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KittyKatie

Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ??? Empty
PostSubject: Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ???   Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:26 pm

[center]What the tittle say

ourWorld is a virtual world similar to BABV but with a bit of a twist.

My ourWorld username - Minty4

Stardoll is more to do with fashion I guess ...

My Stardoll Username - TrueFabulous

Whats your usernames ???
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ???   Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:17 am

I'm on OW, my name is Caitlin xD { with the xD lol }
I don't think you're on my list, i'll send ya a request.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KittyKatie

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ???   Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:33 am

Oh okay thanks (:
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ???   Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:53 am

Epicness Alice
its my OW username
Back to top Go down
savanahcute25
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
savanahcute25

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ???   Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:14 am

Ourworld username: Silent Dream
Stardoll Username: Savanahcute25

Feel free to add me, but make sure you say who you are from BearvilleWorld or babv so I know it's not a random friend request. (:
Back to top Go down
KittyKatie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KittyKatie

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ???   Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Ha ha okay (: and I think I've already added you on ourWorld (:
Back to top Go down
AbbeyAllHeart9405
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AbbeyAllHeart9405

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ???   Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:09 pm

My mom's on ourworld, but she says it's for adults not kids and won't let me join. *shakes fist* How many times must I tell her, OW WAS MADE 4 KIDS PEOPLE!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ???   Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anybody on ourWorld or Stardoll ???
Page 1 of 1