Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Can someone tell me this....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amybear3038
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amybear3038

Can someone tell me this.... Empty
PostSubject: Can someone tell me this....   Can someone tell me this.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:12 am

well i have a shop and how can i make signatures using these from my computer:
Microsoft office word 2007 or Microsoft office powerpoint 2007 and can you make avatars to?
Back to top Go down
Zoey❤
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Zoey❤

Can someone tell me this.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me this....   Can someone tell me this.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:17 am

you can't.
microsoft word is to write documents and microsoft powerpoint is to make power-point presentations, which are slideshows, and things.
they're mostly for office or student use, not to make graphics.
i recommend trying some graphic-making sites, like lunapic.com or photobucket.
Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me this....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: Be Pawsome! :: Creative Cave! :: Graphics :: Show off!-
Jump to: