Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Snoopy Random Post Contest!

Go down 
+5
KaiScruffy
Mickeyquack
Hailisnowflake4
AJBubbles
Bearhug05
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Snoopy Random Post Contest!  Empty
PostSubject: Snoopy Random Post Contest!    Snoopy Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:31 am

It's time again for another famous Bearville World Random Post Contest!

Snoopy Random Post Contest!  4tplid

We're talking Snoopy and the Peanuts gang today!
To play, all you have to do is post your favorite Peanuts cartoon. The holidays just aren't complete without watching a Peanuts holiday Special! Tell us which is your favorite and why!

I've randomly predetermined some post numbers to get some random prizes. The members who post on those predetermined numbers automatically get a prize code.

Please put some thought into your posts - why do you like that cartoon and what makes it special for you?

Not all posts will win a prize, but this contest is only open to the first 20 member posts! Moderators and Admins are welcome to play too!
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Snoopy Random Post Contest!    Snoopy Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:36 am

My favorite peanuts cartoon is the great pumpkin.It kind of funny how they go trick-or-treating
and they get everything thing but candy.It reminds me of the time that happend to my friends and me we got toys and socks and everything but candy.Candy is what makes Halloween so Specal to me.
Back to top Go down
Hailisnowflake4
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hailisnowflake4

PostSubject: Re: Snoopy Random Post Contest!    Snoopy Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:37 am

My favorite one is the thanksgiving one. It taught me about the pilgrims when I was younger.It special to me because I remember when woodstock removed the napkins. I thought it was funny. I remember a time when I couldn't stop laughing at what woodstock did.
I like snoopy shows because it was one of those shows. My mom would announce was on and I would come running over. There all so funny and at least once in the show I have to give a laugh. Show shows are pretty educational like the thanksgiving one. I knew from that day on what is about.
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Snoopy Random Post Contest!    Snoopy Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:22 am

I love "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday! I think it funny when Charlie Brown goes Trick or Treating and says all he has gotten are rocks. I love Linus' resolve to believe in something that not all others do, and Sally's resolve to sitick by her man...lol. It is a great cartoon and always has been my favorite!

Thanks for the contest Karen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KaiScruffy
New Membear
New Membear
KaiScruffy

PostSubject: Re: Snoopy Random Post Contest!    Snoopy Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:57 am

My favorite Peanut Holiday cartoon is the Great Pumpkin. I love how every time the ghost went to each door, he got a rock. I absolutely love watching everyone waiting for the Great Pumpkin, it is a very classic show. Watching it with my family would have to be the best part of all; because once its over we get anxious for the next holiday!
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Snoopy Random Post Contest!    Snoopy Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:34 am

My favorite one is the Thanksgiving one because its with all the peanut characters reacting of why we all celebrate thanksgiving. It is great to see all of them doing it. Smile It makes it special for me because like thanksgiving is a really important holiday and I love the story very much. Smile
Back to top Go down
savanahcute25
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
savanahcute25

PostSubject: Re: Snoopy Random Post Contest!    Snoopy Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:48 am

My favorite one was the The Great Pumpkin. I thought it was funny how he got a rock each time. I love Halloween, and that is why it makes it special for me!
Back to top Go down
AbbeyAllHeart2737
New Membear
New Membear
AbbeyAllHeart2737

PostSubject: Re: Snoopy Random Post Contest!    Snoopy Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:23 am

My favorite is The Great Pumpkin. It was funny that poor sally sat in the pumpkin patch waiting for nothing! I love Halloween going out with my Bffs this year!
Back to top Go down
Kieranbearysmart1
Event Planner
Kieranbearysmart1

PostSubject: Re: Snoopy Random Post Contest!    Snoopy Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:50 am

My favorite was the Great Pumpkin because it is always full of humor and its cool how they usually play it a few times a year. The Great Pumpkin special will always seem new for future generations to come. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Snoopy Random Post Contest!    Snoopy Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:56 am

Contest is over - thanks for entering! Winners will be announced shortly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snoopy Random Post Contest!    Snoopy Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snoopy Random Post Contest!
Page 1 of 1