Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Bearamy's Thanksgiving gift, North Pole Open :) (updated 11/27)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Bearamy's Thanksgiving gift, North Pole Open :) (updated 11/27) Empty
PostBearamy's Thanksgiving gift, North Pole Open :) (updated 11/27)

Tis the season for free gifts on BABV. Everyone head to the north pole for a free couch, and a snowball throwing move. Take the move to the train station at the North Pole and feed the snowman there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click on the tree in the middle of Town Square at the North Pole for another free gift!

Bearamy is also giving away a cute Thanksgiving gift!

Also the loading game has turned to stockings just in time for the holiday season!

A new twist. If you have a retired cub condo front, head over to the lumbearyard and buy the other fronts. Now you can switch between them even if the one you have now is retired. Ther is a buy button on the fronts if you don't have them. If you have already bought them the button says use. Trust me I did it with a retired one you cannot buy anymore(the Valentine's cub condo look), and it still showes in the book at the lumbearyard even thought I bought another one. (it still said it would change my front, but the retired one still was in the catalouge, and after switching I switched it back Smile ) This is a WAY cool update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (side note....the Haunted house seems not to be showing up if you have that cub condo look still. I have not tried to change it with that lol)

There is also a new snowflake wall paper at the lumbearyard.

There are new Holiday flags in the Bear Stuff store, and a new skate chair as well.

The Chloe show has returned with Alvin as a returning guest to discuss their new movie. Alvin and Britney are also visiting on the dock in Sunshine shores.

Here is the gift you will receive when the show is over.
Spoiler:

The Store Fur All Seasons is also open with all your holiday decor. (They are all returning items)

Last edited by Mickeyquack on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Bearamy's Thanksgiving gift, North Pole Open :) (updated 11/27) :: Comments

Rosemarie704
=0D, pawsome, thanks for the great pics and pawsome update =0)
Thanks for sharing! Smile
Thanks guys. I have added a few things. Let me know if I missed anything else lol Smile
savanahcute25
Re: Bearamy's Thanksgiving gift, North Pole Open :) (updated 11/27)
Post Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:01 am by savanahcute25
Thanks for the updates! I love the red gift couch!

Bearamy's Thanksgiving gift, North Pole Open :) (updated 11/27)

Page 1 of 1