Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

not being able to log in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abbyangel15001
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
abbyangel15001

not being able to log in Empty
PostSubject: not being able to log in   not being able to log in I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:19 pm

this morning i went to log in on bearville and when i entered my password it said incorrect password but it was the right password. has this happened to anyone on here? please let me know
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: not being able to log in   not being able to log in I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:38 am

Yes it has happened to me too. We are thinking it is a glitch. Hope it gets fixed soon!
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: not being able to log in   not being able to log in I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:42 am

Everyone seems to be getting those messages. No worries - Bearville will soon be up and running again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hailisnowflake4
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hailisnowflake4

PostSubject: Re: not being able to log in   not being able to log in I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:39 am

It's now working (:
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: not being able to log in   not being able to log in I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:46 am

Hailisnowflake4 is correct it is now working Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not being able to log in   not being able to log in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not being able to log in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: The Golden Gateway! Your First Stop! :: Bearville Talk-
Jump to: