Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners!

Go down 
+4
AcaciaAdorable179
Adrianaadventurebear212
savanahcute25
Mickeyquack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners! Empty
PostSubject: Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners!   Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:40 am

I would like to thank everyone who entered the contest! We had awesome entries, and it was hard to choose! Good job everyone! Smile

1st Place: Adrianaadventurebear212

2nd Place: Hailisnowflake4

3rd: Savanahcute25

Honorable mention : starla2hip56

Your peizes will be sent via PM!

woot woot woot woot woot
Back to top Go down
savanahcute25
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
savanahcute25

PostSubject: Re: Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners!   Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:56 am

Great entries, everyone! Thank you for the great contest. (:
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

PostSubject: Re: Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners!   Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks of the awesome contest! And congrats to the other people who won! (:
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners!   Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 am

Wow! Everyone's entries were so great! I knew it would be hard for Mickey to choose only 3 winners and 1 honorable mention!

Congrats winners and Starla, and everyone did awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hailisnowflake4
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hailisnowflake4

PostSubject: Re: Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners!   Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Thanks (:
i love my move
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners!   Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Well done everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirstyrainbow
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Kirstyrainbow

PostSubject: Re: Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners!   Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:54 am

Well done everyone! It feels great to achieve things like this:)
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners!   Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 am

Woah ! This is very old.
Someone should close this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners!   Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congradulations to the Bearville World Winter Contest Winners!
Page 1 of 1