Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.

Go down 
+25
claire
michaelarainbow12
CarlyAllHeart
MasquaradeFeria
BlakelyScorpio
MaxBrown22
DewGirl
lovezippy18
GiselleCuddly2
Fabouls12
krissy
RosieSoStylin
PriscillaBallerina31
HailieAdventureBear87
Laurenblue50
Kayla
janeallheart
IanJanuary48
Nella
Ellaluv2shop
cailinbeegreen
Jelly
jaime
Codyur2cute3
Belen spirit
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. Empty
PostSubject: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:12 am

Hello Everyone,

Here is a list of all the exciting things to come. This is hot off the press right from BABW/BABV. I will post under this post a list of new updates each time updates are coming.

DATE : NOVEMBER 5TH UPDATES COMING SOON

November 9thGreen tracks will have a special seed for you to grow your own tree house.. super Fun!!

November 11th Hal & Holly moose comes to the Chloe show how exciting.

November 11th shop for all seasons opens up for you to get your Thankging decor.

Check out the Pawfur news on the 18th all about wild turkers.

Be watching for the turkey to be around BABV soon should be anytime now and will be there until the 26th of November. You will get a Pawsome prize..sorry will let you discover the prize on your won. lol

November 26th pumpkin pie give away in BABV go to town square.

November 26th New rides will be arriving in the Bearville outfitters. There will be new skis, and snowmobile.. so Exciting. Save those credits up, will want to be riding around town in style.

November 26th be watching your bearmail BABW will be sending out credits.. more info comming soon.

North pole opens on the 26th on November, Hal & Holly & Frosy will be there to give you a free virtual gift. New games and even an outdoor theater has been added.

November 26th- December 10th Holiday elf will be visiting the Chloe show.

November 27th Shop for all seasons opens with the Christmas holiday decor. Get that holiday feeling flowing through your cub condo.

WOW!!! so many exciting things coming our way. This Holiday season is going to be fun.

Warm Wishes,

BelenSpirit santa
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:40 am

November 30th get your own ski lodge at the Bearville Outfitters store for 10 credits. Save thoes credits, willbe worth it .
Back to top Go down
Codyur2cute3
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:50 am

Wow that is so cool Very Happy thanks Belle. king
Back to top Go down
jaime
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: thanks   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 am

wow thanks bell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:47 am

thanks belle for the info!! santa
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:00 pm

Hey all, so glad to help..

rendeer
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:13 pm

you are a good helper belle Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:22 pm

Ohhhh you are a good vip and help me with alot of stuff to no about babw and babv
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Moved the date   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:49 am

Hi All,

Have to wait one more day, they moved the chloeshow to the 12th, be looking for Hal and Holly tomorrow.

rendeer
Back to top Go down
cailinbeegreen
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:38 am

HI BELL ITS CAILINBEEGREEN LOL I GOT ON YAY Wink Smile
afro
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: November 12   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 am

November 26th
Hal & Holly Moose mini episodes start, will air on Mondays & Fridays in the out door theater at the North Pole. Free virtual gift with each episode. rendeer
Back to top Go down
cailinbeegreen
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:25 pm

wow bell a ski lodge yay i will save up! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ellaluv2shop
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:26 pm

Now i am track of whats coming thanks BelenSprit.
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: November 13th update ANNOUNCMENT   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:04 am

November 14th through December 14th Bearvilleworld F orum contest to win a new furry friend of your choice. See contest section.

Warm Wishes ,

BelenSpirit rendeer
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi Everyone, be sure to check your bearmail. You will find a certificate for free credits in it. You can take it to your local BABW and they will give you a credit card. That should help you to get one of those cool new rides.

Warm wishes,
BelenSpirit PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Welcome To Bearville World!   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:52 am

Hey everyone, here is the new updates for the month of Decmber. HOT OFF THE PRESS FROM BABW/ BABV
December 2nd Country matching game lanches
December 2-6 giving event and quest town square
December 11th Holiday cards that can be sent to your fellow BABV friends in the BABV world.
December 11th Alvin comes to the ChloeRocks show/ with a super cool move for you.
December 11th BABV 2nd brithday Party celebration it will be open fountain day, that is right unlimited fountain, with a quest
December 11th Big party at Maxine condo with gifts super exciting!!!!!!
December 16th Pawfur new comes out " All about chipmunks"
December 18th- January 4th Hello Kitty mini quest with virtual move.
December 24th Santa will be sending a surprize gift to your bearmail be watching for it.
December 26th- January 3rd the Carnival will oepn for the New years celebration and event.
New products to come ....date not yet announced Hello Kitty pet bed, Hello kitty stuffed cahir.
Also be looking for the holiday dress , should be in the Pawlett Coufur store, if not already there today be looking for it.
WOW, more cool stuff , and i am sure it will be exciting. The BABV world will just keep getting better. Even more great things to come as we enter the new year. Keep in mind if you have a question please feel free to ask i will do my best to get you the answer. Smile
SO MANY COOL THINGS!!!

Warm Wishes,
BelenSpirit PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:03 am

December 26th Hello Kitty furry friend arives at your local BABW for purchase $22
Back to top Go down
Nella
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:40 am

lol thx Belen
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:59 am

Hey there you are welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:26 am

So much to do in December!
Back to top Go down
janeallheart
New Membear
New Membear

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:48 pm

thanks for the information bell,i will look out for the cool new stuff PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: ANNOUNCMENTS: January updates NEW stuff BABV/BABW   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:23 am

Hi Everyone, Happy Holidays, here is a sneak peek of all the up coming events, HOT OFF the presses from BABV/BABW.
January 1 New hidden background- Pawforming Arts balcony with a special seek & find mini game

January 4th VIB bearmailed gift and downloadable 1 page calendar

January 8th Valentines day Dalmation comes out...Super cute!!!!

January 13th bearmail from BABW instore events ...BFF event and iCarly

January 13th BFF event with t-shirt giveaway will be models in the Fasion District

January 15th - 28th Katie Stagliano former huggable hero on the Chloe show with cool emotioncon gift

January 15th Huggable hero video in the theater watch them all and get a Hero sandwich.

January 15th Paws fur Nature Tigers (in honor of the Year of the tiger)

January 15th ICarly mini -quest

January 22nd ICary bear arrives super cool

All month long there will be new products coming out, be looking for it, Dates will be announced.
New 2010 Huggable hero Calendars are now availble at your local BABW with super cool codes with moves in them. Be sure and pick on up as of right now these codes are only usable one time. If that changes i will update you on it.
Wow so many cool and exciting things to come, Have to tell you the Valentines Dalmations is sooooooo cute. Hugs everyone.

Warm Wishes,
BelenSpirit PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:57 am

Ooh cool! Thanks for posting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Codyur2cute3
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:46 am

Awesome!! cant wait:)
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:44 am

wow! so cool, although I am upset I spent three and a half hours looking for the new hidden place, before I saw this thread. I am so excited for the ICarly bear!! Smile Also, what is the special seek?(it says seek by the new hidden place)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next