Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

i loved the chloe quest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

i loved the chloe quest Empty
PostSubject: i loved the chloe quest   i loved the chloe quest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:40 am

i loved the chloe quest did you guys
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

PostSubject: Re: i loved the chloe quest   i loved the chloe quest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:44 am

yep:)
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: i loved the chloe quest   i loved the chloe quest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 am

i thought it took for ever though
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

PostSubject: Re: i loved the chloe quest   i loved the chloe quest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:48 am

my one freezes when I'm talkiing to chloe miguel and bearemy
Sad Ican't finish the quest:(
Back to top Go down
BrennaLibra2Productions
New Membear
New Membear

PostSubject: Re: i loved the chloe quest   i loved the chloe quest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:29 am

woah woah woah. what quest? Question
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i loved the chloe quest   i loved the chloe quest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Yes i agree with Katie it took like forever and were it said you havre got till 25 november will be here if ya dont hurry up LOL
Back to top Go down
AmieeFunlovin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AmieeFunlovin

PostSubject: Re: i loved the chloe quest   i loved the chloe quest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:52 am

Yes it took furever but it was beary pawsome and i think they should do more quests like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: i loved the chloe quest   i loved the chloe quest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:39 am

yes, but it was long. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i loved the chloe quest   i loved the chloe quest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i loved the chloe quest
Page 1 of 1