Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Camp Happy Heart and Sulley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goCards
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
goCards

Camp Happy Heart and Sulley Empty
PostSubject: Camp Happy Heart and Sulley   Camp Happy Heart and Sulley I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:33 am

May 2013 Cub-a-Zine has loads of info.
Make-Your-own Sulley and Mini Mike June 14
Make characters from SpongeBob (pineapple house looks interesting) in May and Smurfs in July
Cody Simpson Koala June 28
Camp Happy Heart starts July 1.
(http://www.buildabear.com/cubazine/appli.htm)
Camp Happy Heart and Sulley 2013MikeandSulley_zpsf1a9b008
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Camp Happy Heart and Sulley   Camp Happy Heart and Sulley I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:02 am

I love the make Sully he is so very soft Smile
Back to top Go down
goCards
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
goCards

PostSubject: Re: Camp Happy Heart and Sulley   Camp Happy Heart and Sulley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:21 am

Smile
had family member asking about sully. anything else I should tell them?
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Camp Happy Heart and Sulley   Camp Happy Heart and Sulley I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:09 am

Um not that I can think...his arms are longer but he is very soft and his eyes are sewn on. I really like him Smile
Back to top Go down
goCards
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
goCards

PostSubject: Re: Camp Happy Heart and Sulley   Camp Happy Heart and Sulley I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:34 am

thanks. will pass information on.
what are eyes like? don't look like buttons.
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Camp Happy Heart and Sulley   Camp Happy Heart and Sulley I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:26 pm

They are a white smooth fabric and the iris and pupil are sewn onto the cloth.
Back to top Go down
goCards
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
goCards

PostSubject: Re: Camp Happy Heart and Sulley   Camp Happy Heart and Sulley I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Camp Happy Heart and Sulley   Camp Happy Heart and Sulley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Unfortunately, Sulley is no longer available company wide. Mini Mike, the letter jacket and the shirts are still available though.
Back to top Go down
goCards
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
goCards

PostSubject: Re: Camp Happy Heart and Sulley   Camp Happy Heart and Sulley I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 pm

I was asked when camp happy heart ends, and i did not find the information in the cubazine.
someone else said that the mini mike gives online codes, but i was unable to verify this claim also.
please assist.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Camp Happy Heart and Sulley   Camp Happy Heart and Sulley I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:43 pm

goCards wrote:
I was asked when camp happy heart ends, and i did not find the information in the cubazine.
someone else said that the mini mike gives online codes, but i was unable to verify this claim also.
please assist.

Camp Happy Heart lasts the entire month of July. No, mini Mike does not include an online code. Smile
Back to top Go down
goCards
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
goCards

PostSubject: Re: Camp Happy Heart and Sulley   Camp Happy Heart and Sulley I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:03 pm

thanks again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Happy Heart and Sulley   Camp Happy Heart and Sulley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Happy Heart and Sulley
Page 1 of 1