Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Plants on babv

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellaluv2shop
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

Plants on babv Empty
PostSubject: Plants on babv   Plants on babv I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:36 pm

On babv some people have plants and i have noticed your only allowed to do something 3 times to them.And it at least 10 days for them to grow.Stay tuned for more information on babv .
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

Plants on babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants on babv   Plants on babv I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:25 am

yes you are only allowed to care for them 3 times a day
Back to top Go down
Ellaluv2shop
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

Plants on babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants on babv   Plants on babv I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 am

Yea
Back to top Go down
Ellie
New Membear
New Membear

Plants on babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants on babv   Plants on babv I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:33 am

Oh i dont have any plants on babv so i dont really have a clue if you can or not
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

Plants on babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants on babv   Plants on babv I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:38 am

yup. that would be cool if we could just harvest them when we get them, but in real life it takes at least a week or two to grow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plants on babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants on babv   Plants on babv I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plants on babv
Page 1 of 1