Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion

Go down 
+21
staraugust182
ValentineLove14(valentina
samathacinnamon4
Emily2Hip254
ZoeAdventureBear1052
claire
AbbygailBearDiva59
Rubybearsrock16
Silverfog
Starr
CarlyAllHeart
BlakelyScorpio
Laurenblue50
mp3
PawsomeGirl
Chatty charlotte
crystalcute444
sydnibearfun
EviePaw
Twinkle0
Fabouls12
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion Empty
PostSubject: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:46 am

Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion Pcplog11
DISSCUSION THREAD

Club Penguin is an MMOG (massively multiplayer online game) involving a virtual world containing a range of online games and activities, developed by Club Penguin Entertainment (formerly New Horizon Interactive). Using cartoon penguins as avatars, players waddle around, chat, play minigames and participate in other activities with one another in a snow-covered virtual world. After beta-testing, Club Penguin was made available to the general public on October 24, 2005[1] and has since expanded into a large online community —growing to the extent that by late 2007, it was claimed that Club Penguin had over 12 million user accounts.[2] While free memberships are available, revenue is predominantly raised through paid memberships which allow players to access a range of additional features, (such as the ability to purchase virtual clothing, furniture and "pets", also called puffles, for their penguins through the use of in-game currency).[3] The success of Club Penguin led to New Horizon being purchased by The Walt Disney Company in August 2007 for the sum of $350 million, with an additional $350 million in bonuses should specific targets be met by 2009.[2]

The game is designed for children between the ages of 6 and 14 years old.[4] Thus a major focus of the developers has been on child safety,[5] with a number of features introduced to the game to facilitate this — including offering an "Ultimate Safe Chat" mode, whereby users select their comments from a menu; filtering that prevents swearing and the revelation of personal information;[5] and moderators (along with veteran players) who police the game.[6] Nevertheless, the game has had a degree of criticism, including claims that it teaches consumerism[7] and that some players "cheat" to improve their status.[8]

My Club Penguin Username is : Candi575 What is your username?
Back to top Go down
Twinkle0
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Twinkle0

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:23 am

Mine is Budaytis! ( Weird right??!! )
Back to top Go down
EviePaw
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
EviePaw

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:34 am

Mine is Sapphire2095, but I rarely go on CP. (:
Back to top Go down
sydnibearfun
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
sydnibearfun

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:03 am

Isea323
Back to top Go down
crystalcute444
New Membear
New Membear
crystalcute444

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:42 am

Mines Valeria 4
=]
Back to top Go down
Chatty charlotte
New Membear
New Membear
Chatty charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:27 pm

I am tangy010 Smile
Back to top Go down
PawsomeGirl
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:19 am

Um, wirefan ;]
Back to top Go down
mp3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:01 am

i'm loveydovey71 Very Happy but they wouldnt exept it so now its: P973232 or something like that pale
lol rite??
i dont really like it though Crying or Very sad No
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:43 am

I am babvcom, I go on all the time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:04 am

I am Luna8269
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:15 am

I'm Candi575
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:21 am

cool
Back to top Go down
BlakelyScorpio
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BlakelyScorpio

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Laurenblue50 wrote:
I am babvcom, I go on all the time! Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion 55213
I saw you earlier this week!! Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion Icon_rabbit
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:46 am

BlakelyScorpio wrote:
Laurenblue50 wrote:
I am babvcom, I go on all the time! Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion 55213
I saw you earlier this week!! Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion Icon_rabbit
awesome! what's your username?
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am

I'm CarlyHeart1 Razz I go on alot.I'm a member Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:17 am

Im a member to.
My other account on there is Dolly2000
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:55 pm

I'm CherryCoke3 or CherryCokex3, I haven't been on for awhile, soo... I'm not sure really on the name exactly. I have alotta accounts. Razz
Back to top Go down
Silverfog
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Silverfog

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:45 am

i am puffles biggest fan!!
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:53 am

I'm Sleepy Alice I rarely go on it I like BABV better! CP my BFF loves it! though I'm not a fan she lets me use her penguin because she a member we work together to get her money lol! but Its been a while since I been on it!
Back to top Go down
AbbygailBearDiva59
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AbbygailBearDiva59

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:37 am

My name on there is AwesomeOne2 but I hardly get on.
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:31 am

what's Disney Club penguin?????
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:26 pm

I forgot. Sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 pm

gothgirl40, I rarely go on, though.
Back to top Go down
samathacinnamon4
New Membear
New Membear
samathacinnamon4

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:50 am

am pinky80025 Milkshake
Back to top Go down
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:58 pm

mine is melody63665, but i haven't gone in in like six months i think . . . or eight? idk but i rarely go on club penguin . . . it's kinda boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion   Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney's Club Penguin Disscusion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next