Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! Empty
PostSubject: ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!   ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:10 am

the new zhu zhu pets from builabear stores that have the code for a virtual hamster cage and game in bearville are only available at test stores!
My mom called our babw store and they said they are only available at east coast test stores.
That is sad I wanted it so much!
So i guess I will never get one now. ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! 529160
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!   ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:48 am

Never say never honey
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

PostSubject: Re: ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!   ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:05 am

Oh. So sorry. I don't live by a test store either!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!   ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Well it will probally come out at BABW soon because test stores are probally testing the animal to see if its ok and if its ok and get seld and stuff it will probally come out at your local BABW like next month or something.
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

PostSubject: Re: ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!   ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:16 am

There are only 8 babw stores that carry the Zhu Zhu hamsters for now. If they pass the test phase they will be available at all stores and online. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!   ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Thanks krissy for posting
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!   ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:01 am

oh that cool but i got mine from toysrus
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!   ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:37 am

I don't live in the east coast either, but maybe if they have big success, they will sell it in all babw stores. Smile
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!   ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:13 am

I hope they pass all the test but some things never make it to all babv stores Like I still have not seen the alien and some zoo animals over a year now still not make it.
Hurry up babw !! LOL!
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

PostSubject: Re: ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!   ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:15 am

LOL. I doubt I even get it if it goes to regular stores!!
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!   ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:37 am

I wonder if they will make it to all stores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!   ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZHU ZHU pets from babw stores only available at test stores!
Page 1 of 1