Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Do you sleep with a Build a bear

Go down 
+32
evelynred21
Rosemarie704
Serenapawfectpal3
amy4leafclover
amybear3038
abbyangel15001
fluffycool157
Larissa
starla2hip56
valentinerainbow49
BalletSlippers
TestAwesome
Rubybearsrock16
Daisyyellow61
Bearhug05
EleanorLoveable22
Fun
claire
MelissaMusicBear8
emiliebear46
ValentineLove14(valentina
MasquaradeFeria
CarlyAllHeart
camilla
ĘŽadda Tractor
DewGirl
michaelarainbow12
BlakelyScorpio
RosieSoStylin
krissy
Laurenblue50
Fabouls12
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you sleep with a build a bear
NO
Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_vote_lcap31%Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 12 ]
YES
Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_vote_lcap46%Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 18 ]
SOMETIMES
Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_vote_lcap23%Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Do you sleep with a Build a bear Empty
PostSubject: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:09 am

Yes i do i sleep with my auntmn one.Witch one do u sleep with.
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:13 am

I sleep with my Peace Bear, My JONAS dog, and my Hugs fur you Monkey!
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:45 am

yeah, my peace bear. Smile
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:05 pm

I sleep with my baby panther, north american otter, be mine dalmation and peace bear. Smile sometimes i will switch them around but i will always have the baby panther and the otter! they are my favorites Smile
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:52 pm

I sleep with my Giggly Piggly:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:19 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
BlakelyScorpio
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BlakelyScorpio

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:01 am

I sleep with cookie monster, clarice, my cinnamon swirl bunny (:] my fave), and my pawsome pony.. my bunny is ALWAYS by my side!! so fuzzy!! ;]
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:24 am

I sleep with my orange tabby summer bear, purple gem bear, buildadino purple trex and my be mine valentines day dog

Last edited by michaelarainbow12 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DewGirl
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
DewGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:37 am

Only when I'm sick sometimes which is not a lot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:58 pm

LOL most of you sleep with like loads.
Back to top Go down
ĘŽadda Tractor
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ĘŽadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Yes, I do I loooove my Rob bear. he smells so great, and he is just sooooooo cute. I love him he is always there for me when no one else is. Btw he is the bearemy 2.

-Lady Pattz
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:48 am

not really
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:24 am

But what one have u slept with throught the past,
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 am

Sometimes I do.Rarely but sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:28 am

Hello kitty.
Back to top Go down
MasquaradeFeria
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MasquaradeFeria

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Sometimes I do. I sometimes sleep with my Beanie Kid in a red panda costume, and my Hugs For You Monkey, and my Champ bear.
Back to top Go down
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:19 pm

rofl no . . . .

valentina Do you sleep with a Build a bear 374879
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:39 pm

I'm the same with RosieSoStylin, when i sleep with my bears i always have my giggly piggly apart of the group
Back to top Go down
MelissaMusicBear8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MelissaMusicBear8

PostSubject: Of Course!   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:12 am

Of course I do! I even have them organized and lined up in color-order! Yep, sitting on my bed in a loooong line is a Rainbow of Build-A-Bears! I have some in every single color! Do you sleep with a Build a bear Icon_biggrin Sometimes they fall off my bed though because there's so many. Fortunately, I'll soon be getting more after my parents lifted their "No Stuffed Animal" 'ban' after I still kept getting them anyway. Do you sleep with a Build a bear Icon_razz
Do you sleep with a Build a bear Lol
Back to top Go down
MelissaMusicBear8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MelissaMusicBear8

PostSubject: What's That?   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:16 am

Lady Pattz wrote:
Yes, I do I loooove my Rob bear. he smells so great, and he is just sooooooo cute. I love him he is always there for me when no one else is. Btw he is the bearemy 2.

What's a Rob/Bearemy 2 Bear? I don't think I've ever seen one of those.
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 am

um when like the cable goes out or something that's when i sleep with my alien bear or sometimes my hamster . . .
Back to top Go down
Fun
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Fun

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:42 am

All my bears have thier own room so they sleep with each other he he:)
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:41 pm

MelissaMusicBear8 wrote:
Lady Pattz wrote:

What's a Rob/Bearemy 2 Bear? I don't think I've ever seen one of those.
Bunny there is a new bearemy out
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:00 am

Sometimes i sleep with my spring time bunny but mainly i dont.My sister always has the frog.
Back to top Go down
EleanorLoveable22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
EleanorLoveable22

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:27 am

I sleep with my pony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you sleep with a Build a bear   Do you sleep with a Build a bear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you sleep with a Build a bear
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next