Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

A Prayer I made for Haiti

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Prayer I made for Haiti Empty
PostSubject: A Prayer I made for Haiti   A Prayer I made for Haiti I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:33 am

Haiti we are sorry this terrible thing has happended.We are most
sorry.We hope that you get better and hope for you to be alive and ok.We god bless everyone in Haiti.You need strengh we are giving you are love and are strengh so you can become better.We hope that this terrible thing doesnt happen again because it has caused you alot of problams.Some of you have lost family members some of you cant find your Mum dad or family.Imgine if you were in Haiti now what would you do.Lets make a difference by giving money or some toiletries and toys to haiti because they need are help and support they have been threw the wall about this earthquake.Lets all be thankfull for what we have got are familys the one that love us friends clothes.Lets make a difference
Amen.
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer I made for Haiti   A Prayer I made for Haiti I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:43 am

Nice prayer! I'm sorry Haiti:(
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer I made for Haiti   A Prayer I made for Haiti I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:47 am

same
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer I made for Haiti   A Prayer I made for Haiti I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:22 am

this is such a nice thing to say Smile
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer I made for Haiti   A Prayer I made for Haiti I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:22 am

hati i am sorry
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer I made for Haiti   A Prayer I made for Haiti I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

this is a nice prayer. i feel so bad for what happened in Haiti Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer I made for Haiti   A Prayer I made for Haiti I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:24 am

Thanks everyone im glad you liked my prayer.
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer I made for Haiti   A Prayer I made for Haiti I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:31 pm

I love the prayer, I hope that the people in Haiti are doing better now, they're slowly recovering. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer I made for Haiti   A Prayer I made for Haiti I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Prayer I made for Haiti
Page 1 of 1