Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Writing of the Week - Hati Prayer - Written by Isla513

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

Writing of the Week - Hati Prayer - Written by Isla513 Empty
PostWriting of the Week - Hati Prayer - Written by Isla513

Hello fellow BW members Starting now each week i will chose a writing from the writings section be it a story or anything else written by you and if i like it i'll post it here on the news page. More Information will be posted in the Admin notes section soon.

This Weeks Writing: -

I was browsing the forums when i noticed a topic which read "A prayer i made for Hati" So i went on in and read it. I think the prayer written was very nice and thoughtful so i'd like to share with you all.

Hati Prayer - Written by Isla513
Quote :
Hati we are sorry this terrible thing has happended.We are most
sorry.We hope that you get better and hope for you to be alive and ok.We god bless everyone in Hati.You need strengh we are giving you are love and are strengh so you can become better.We hope that this terrible thing doesnt happen again because it has caused you alot of problams.Some of you have lost family members some of you cant find your Mum dad or family.Imgine if you were in Hati now what would you do.Lets make a difference by giving money or some toiletries and toys to hati because they need are help and support they have been threw the wall about this earthquake.Lets all be thankfull for what we have got are familys the one that love us friends clothes.Lets make a difference
Amen.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Writing of the Week - Hati Prayer - Written by Isla513 :: Comments

RosieSoStylin
Re: Writing of the Week - Hati Prayer - Written by Isla513
Post Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:35 am by RosieSoStylin
Aww!! That was a really good prayer!

Writing of the Week - Hati Prayer - Written by Isla513

Page 1 of 1