Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Can I Open Up My Own Trading Post?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MelissaMusicBear8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MelissaMusicBear8

Can I Open Up My Own Trading Post? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Open Up My Own Trading Post?   Can I Open Up My Own Trading Post? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:33 am

Hi, I had read something about posting something about trades on your siggy, but I don't really get that (although I know what a siggy is), and I find it kind of hard to navigate this site, so I don't really get how you can trade things if there is no Trading thread? I would like to open up my own Trading Teddies Thread; it'll be similar to my Trading Teddies Post on my BABV Blog. I'll run it and maintain it. If you're supposed to ask permission about this, please tell me because I'm kind of confused and just want to run my own Trading thread. I promise to maintain it and delete posts of already-completed trades (If I can?) so it doesn't get cluttered.
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: Can I Open Up My Own Trading Post?   Can I Open Up My Own Trading Post? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:10 am

Well you will need to read the rules about be coming a trading teddy and ask for permission on there and admin will see if you can have one if you do not no where to read them it is in the rules then if you get one copy and pasta your threads name when you look at it and put it in your siggy so people can just click on it hope i helped sincerly, katiebee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can I Open Up My Own Trading Post?   Can I Open Up My Own Trading Post? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:02 am

Wer'e currently working on the navs. and market place please check back soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Open Up My Own Trading Post?   Can I Open Up My Own Trading Post? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Open Up My Own Trading Post?
Page 1 of 1